On November 03, 2018 Ruk Jana Nahi 10th time table December 2018 has released. So, all the candidates going to appear for examinations of the December session can check their entire schedule from here. Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) has released the 10th time table officially on its website- mpsos.nic.in. However, you can also check your Ruk Jana Nahi 10th time table December 2018 through the link available here. The examinations are going to start from the first week of December. Now, to know the entire schedule, the procedure to download your time table and many more have a look at the content mentioned below.
Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table December 2018 Released- Download Here
Madhya Pradesh board has released the Ruk Jana Nahi 10th time table December 2018 in the pdf format. To download your time table you need to follow certain steps provided in the next section. But before that have a look at the entire table of the dates of the examinations given below.
Examination Timings: 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
|Date and Day||Subject Name||Subject Code|
|01 Dec 2018
|04 Dec 2018
|General Language- Urdu
|05 Dec 2018
|06 Dec 2018
|Special language- Hindi
|07 Dec 2018
|General Langauge- Hindi||401|
|08 Dec 2018
|10 Dec 2018
|General Language- English||411|
Time Table: To check and download your Ruk Jana Nahi 10th time table December 2018 Click Here
How To Download Your Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Time Table December 2018
Here through this section, we are going to discuss the steps required to download your Ruk Jana Nahi 10th time table December 2018.
1st Step- In a very first step click on the link of the time table available on this page.
2nd Step- As you click on the link the homepage will appear on the screen.
3rd Step- Here click on the link of the time table available and proceed further.
4th Step- After this, your Ruk Jana Nahi 10th time table 2018 for December session will appear on the screen.
5th Step- Check your time table very carefully.
6th Step- Students it is advised to download it if possible otherwise note down the exam dates and start your preparation.
How To Prepare Your Ruk Jaana Nahi 10th Examinations 2018
As the time table is now released. So, in order to prepare for the examinations, all the students are still in a dilemma that how they have to prepare for the examinations. So, here we are with some of the important tips.
- To start your preparation firstly go through the syllabus of that particular subject.
- Make a list of all the relevant topics and start preparing each of them.
- Once you all set with from where you have to start then make your own schedule and start following it.
- Do not take too much stress and try to practice more rather than remembering them.
- Work on your weaker section as well as your speed.
- Look at the previous year question papers, analyze the cutoff and the weightage of each topic.
- Do work on your mistakes and try to improve them.
- Do not get panic and take a revision of all the topics you have prepared before a day of an exam.
Know Here Some Important Instructions
Before appearing in the examinations students are advised to know some of the important instructions in order to avoid the last minute rush.
- There will be no change in the dates of the examinations due to any holiday.
- The examinations will be held in the respective exam centers.
- The timings of the examinations are 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- Every student needs to carry the admit card along with you on the day of examination at your respective exam centre.
- At the end of the examinations, students can submit their books and collect the books of the next section in free.
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.