Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Admit Card June 2020 will be available by the last week of May expectedly. Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) releases the class 10th admit card on its official website- mpsos.nic.in. While the students will be provided with a direct link to download Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Admit Card June 2020 on this page. To download the MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Admit Card 2020, the students need to submit their MPBSE Roll No/ OS Roll No and the captcha code provided on the page. Scroll down the page to know more.
Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Admit Card June 2020
Ruk Jana Nahi exams are conducted for the students who are not able to clear the exams on a regular basis. Such exams takes place twice a year. One in June and the other in December. Here, we are with the June session. Previously, the admit card for the June session was out on May 30. hence, we are expecting that the board will follow the same schedule this year too. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10th admit card.
|Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Admit Card June 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2020|
|Exam Dates||June 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Download MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Admit Card June 2020
Madhya Pradesh open board releases the admit card on its official website. The students can either download it from this page. Or visit the official website. Given below are the simple steps to download the admit card. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, the students need to click on the link provided on this page to visit the official website.
Step.2- As you do so, a home page of the official website appears on the screen. Here, you need to navigate and search for the link of the admit card.
Step.3- After this, a new page with the login window appears on the screen. On this page, you need to enter your MPBSE Roll No/ OS Roll No and the captcha code.
Step.4- Your admit card appears on the screen. You can check and download it for future purposes.
Details Present On Ruk Jana Nahi Admit Card 2020
Admit card consists of some important details such as personal, educational and test centre related information. The list of details present in the admit card is as follows:
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Student’s Name
- Respective Class
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Test Centre Details
- Exam Timings
- Signature of Student
- Photograph of Student
- Some Important Instructions
Important Instructions Of Examination: Know Here
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the important instructions which the students should keep in mind while appearing for the exam.
- Check whether or not you are carrying all the important documents to the exam centre before leaving your place.
- Please make sure to maintain silence and stay in the queue while frisking and verification of documents.
- Students are advised to sit on the seats reserved for them to avoid any future conflict.
- No student is allowed to go anywhere in between the exam. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Students are not allowed to carry any kind of electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, pagers etc inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- Any kind of unwanted stationery items are prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Any students found using unfair mean practices will not be allowed to give further exams. Also, strict actions will be taken against such students.
- Please make sure that the student submit their respective answer script to the invigilator present at that time.
- No student will be given permission to leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
Official Website: mpsos.nic.in
All the best for the exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.