Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Admit Card June 2020 – Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) has released Ruk Jana Nahi 10th admit card online at mpsos.nic.in. To download it, students will need to log in using MPBSE Roll number /OS Roll number. No hard copy of the admit card is sent to the candidates via post or email. It is mandatory for the students to bring the print out of MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th admit card 2020 on the day of the exam. Check more details on Ruk Jana Nahi 10th admit card 2020 from this page.
Latest: MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi 10th admit card 2020 is available now. Download from the direct link below.
Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Admit Card June 2020
Ruk Jana Nahi exams are conducted for the students who are not able to clear the exams on a regular basis. Such exams takes place twice a year. Students can check the schedule for release of Ruk Jana Nahi 10th admit card 2020 from the table below.
|Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Admit Card June 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||12 Aug 2020|
|Exam Dates||17 – 31 Aug 2020|
How to Download Ruk Jana Nahi 10th Admit Card June 2020?
Madhya Pradesh open board releases the admit card on its official website. To download it, you may follow the instructions as provided below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to download the admit card.
Step 2: After this, the students will need to log in using MPBSE Roll number /OS Roll number.
Step 4: Click on the ‘search’ button to submit the login detail.
Step 5: As soon as you submit the login detail, your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Lastly, students can download and take a print out of the admit card for future reference.
Details Given in Ruk Jana Nahi Admit Card 2020
Admit card consists of some important details such as personal, educational and test centre related information. The list of details present in the MPSOS Ruk Jana Nahi admit card is as follows:
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Student’s Name
- Respective Class
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Test Centre Details
- Exam Timings
- Signature of Student
- Photograph of Student
- Some Important Instructions
Important Instructions Of Examination: Know Here
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the important instructions which the students should keep in mind while appearing for the exam.
- Check whether or not you are carrying all the important documents to the exam centre before leaving your place.
- Please make sure to maintain silence and stay in the queue while frisking and verification of documents.
- Students are advised to sit on the seats reserved for them to avoid any future conflict.
- No student is allowed to go anywhere in between the exam. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Students are not allowed to carry any kind of electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, pagers etc inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- Any kind of unwanted stationery items are prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Any students found using unfair mean practices will not be allowed to give further exams. Also, strict actions will be taken against such students.
- Please make sure that the student submit their respective answer script to the invigilator present at that time.
- No student will be given permission to leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
All the best for the exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.