RSOS Result 2022 – Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS) releases the RSOS Result for both classes 10th and 12th on the official RSOS website online mode. Every year, RSOS conducts examinations twice. This is to ensure that more number of candidates can participate. Thus due to this, results are released twice. For RSOS Examinations conducted in October-November 2021, results shall be declared by February 2022 and for March 2022 attempt, the results will be available in June 2022. Students should carefully register for attempts based on their level of preparation and give the examination. To know more regarding inside details about the RSOS Result 2022, read the below mentioned article.
RSOS Result 2022
RSOS is a newer introduction by the Rajasthan board of education. It was established to allow students leaving in rural areas have a good education. RSOS follows the rules and regulations introduced by the Rajasthan Government.
It conducts examinations twice every year to ensure more student participation and allowing students to appear based on their preparation.
RSOS Examination 2022 Important Dates
As RSOS Examinations are conducted twice every year, students have a hard time in keeping track of deadline. To make this easier, students can refer the below mentioned table.
|Particulars||Class 10th||Class 12th|
|Examination Date (Attempt 1)||October 2021||October 2021|
|Result Date (Attempt 1)||February 2022||February 2022|
|Examination Date (Attempt 2)||March 2022||March 2022|
|Result Date (Attempt 2)||May 2022||May 2022|
How is RSOS Result 2022 calculated?
RSOS being a open state examination follows a structured 100 marks evaluation pattern which is similar for both class 10th and class 12th students. These 100 marks are however evaluated differently for various subjects. Detailed calculation is mentioned below.
- Subjects including Mathematics, English, Hindi and so on will be tested directly out of 100 marks. RSOS will conduct a 100 marks written evaluation and marks obtained out of these will be the final marks for that subject.
- For other subjects like Science, Physics, chemistry and so on, students will be tested for 100 marks out of which 80 will be written based and rest 20 will be assessed based on assignment work submitted by candidates. Thus to score well in these subjects, students will have to do well in both written and assignment assessment.
- Based on marks obtained in each subject, students will be assigned their status.
|SYC||Subject Yet to be Cleared|
|SYCT||Subject Yet to be Cleared in Theory|
|SYCP||Subject Yet to be Cleared in Practical|
Qualifying Marks Required for RSOS Examination 2021-22
To get promoted, students need to score a minimum qualifying marks in the RSOS Examination 2021-22. According RSOS officials, the passing marks to get promoted to further classes is 33 percent. Thus, only those candidates will be promoted who have marks greater than 33 percent.
How to check the RSOS Class 10th Results 2022 online?
Students can follow the below mentioned steps to download the RSOS Class 10th results online from the official RSOS website. The steps are self-explanatory and easy to understand.
- Click on the above mentioned link to directly visit the RSOS official website.
- Coming to the homepage and under the “Important News” section, students can see a link for “RSOS Result 2022 Class-X”. Click on it to open class 10th result.
- An authentication page will open where students will be asked to enter their Roll Number and click on “Submit”.
- The result will automatically pop-up on the screen and students can download it for reference.
How to check the RSOS Class 12th Results 2022?
For downloading the class 12th result, candidates have to follow a similar procedure. Detailed steps are mentioned below.
- Visit the official RSOS website or click on above mentioned link.
- This will open the RSOS homepage where students can find the link for “RSOS Result 2022 Class-XII” under the important news section.
- Clicking on this link will open an authentication page where students will have to enter their Roll number and click on “Submit”.
- Successful authentication will mean that result will appear on the screen. Students should download the result PDF as it is extremely important.
What after RSOS Results 2022 is Announced?
After the release of RSOS board examinations the real journey of a student begins. Students studying both classes 10th and 12th will have to make important decisions. To ease this, our experts have written all the possible options for students below.
- For students clearing class 10th examinations, the next step will be choosing a field of interest. For this, candidates will get 3 choices, Science, Arts or Commerce. This decision should be taken carefully as it will effect later studies of a student.
- For students clearing class 12th examinations, they’ll have to choose a perfect Undergraduate course that fits their requirements. Students can choose between a 3-year, a 4-year or a 5-year course based on their thinking. For getting admission in these courses in elite colleges, students will have to start preparing for entrance examinations.
- Students who haven’t been able to clear class 10th and 12th examination will have to appear for compartment tests which will be held after the results have arrived.
RSOS Result 2022 Re-Valuation
Candidates can apply for re-valuation of their tenth and twelfth class results. They need to apply inside 15 days of the release of RSOS result 2022. To confirm their application, students will have to pay a nominal charge which will be considered a challan.
Re-valuation will allow students to send all their doubts regarding the checking conducted by RSOS authorities. Any changes made in the re-valuation will be shown in the marksheet. RSOS result 2022 after re-valuation will be released as a PDF document within 45 days after the registration of students is complete.
To confirm the RSOS re-valuation registration, students will have to pay Rs. 200 per subject as challan to RSOS. This money is used in the process of RSOS re-valuation to cover up all the miscellaneous costs.
RSOS Compartment Exam 2022
RSOS conducts compartment examination for those students who have failed their actual examinations. The qualify criteria for all subjects is 33 percent marks in each subject. Students failing to clear this will not be promoted and will have to appear for compartment examination.
Compartment examination allows students to mend their mistakes and save an entire year. RSOS will release updates regarding the compartment exams after the release of RSOS Results 2022.
These exams should be taken seriously as failing would result in repeating an entire year.
Rajasthan State Open School was basically established in 2005. The principle justification behind building up this is to teach the helpless understudies, in which the understudy can pick the subjects as indicated by his decision.
RSOS incorporates understudies basically in the optional and upper auxiliary classes. It requires a couple of long periods of classes where the understudy has shown the chosen subjects.
Official website: rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in
FAQs on RSOS Result 2022
RSOS examinations 2022 will be held in March 2022. This will be the summer attempt of the same.
Students need to score a minimum of 33 percent marks to qualify the RSOS Examination 2022.
The RSOS Exams 2022 will be conducted via offline means.
Students will get a writing time of 3 hours for every subject in RSOS Examination 2022.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.