RSOS Admit Card 2020 for class 10th and 12th will be available by the third week of May expectedly. Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS) releases the admit card for both the sessions on its official website- rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in. The direct link to download Rajasthan State Open School Admit Card 2020 will be provided on this page once it is officially available. In order to download the admit card, class 10th and 12th students need to submit their enrollment number or reference number. Scroll down the page to know RSOS Admit Card 2020 in detail.
RSOS Admit Card 2020
Rajasthan open board conducts class 10th and 12th exams twice a year. One in the month of March and the other in the month of October. Admit card for both the sessions is issued separately. Last year, the admit card for March session was out on March 18. While for the October session, it was out on November 02. The same schedule is expected this year also. Now, to know the important dates regarding class 10th and 12th admit card 2020.
|RSOS Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||Mar 2020|
|Exam Dates||08 Apr – 30 Apr 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||Mar 2020|
|Exam Dates||08 Apr – 05 May 2020|
How To Download Rajasthan State Open Admit Card 2020
Rajasthan open board releases the admit card on its official website. Given below are some of the easy steps to check and download the admit card. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, the students need to click on the link of their respective class from the links provided on this page.
Step.2- As you do so, a new page appears on the screen. On this page, the students need to click on the link of the admit card under the table section.
Step.3- Once you click on the link, a login window appears in front of you. Here, you need to enter your enrollment number or reference number.
Step.4- The admit card appears on the screen. The students can check all the details present on it.
Step.5- If there is any discrepancy, get the corrections done by your school authorities.
Step.6- Now, take your admit card along with you. Also, do not forget to carry it on each day of examination.
RSOS 10th Admit Card 2020
Rajasthan board releases the admit card for class 10th students on its official website. Please note that the admit card is issued only to the students who have registered themselves successfully. As discussed earlier, class 10th exams take twice a year. One in March and the other in October. The students need to visit the official website to download the admit card for either section. The login details required are the enrollment number or the reference number. For the March session, the admit card is released by the third week of March. For the October session, Haryana board issues the admit card by the first week of November.
RSOS 12th Admit Card 2020
RSOS 12th Admit Card is issued to all the students of class 12th who have successfully registered themselves for the exam. Unlike class 10th, class 12th exams are also conducted twice a year. Class 12th admit card releases at the official login. So, all the students need to login using the required login details to download the admit card. Admit card consists of some important details such as test centre details, roll number, personal details, enrollment number etc. Previously, the admit card for first session was out on March 18. While for the second session, it was released on November 02. Hence, we are expecting the same schedule for this year too.
Important Instructions For Examination: Know Here
Here, we have discussed some of the important instruction which the students should keep in mind while appearing for the exam. The instructions are as follows:
- Check whether your are carrying all the important document required at the exam centre or not before leaving your place.
- Maintain silence and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and document verification.
- Use of abusive language or bad language is prohibited inside the exam hall.
- During the exam the students are not allowed to interact with one another without the permission of the invigilator.
- No student can go out of the exam hall during the exam. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Unwanted stationery items or electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches etc are not allowed inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- Strict actions will be taken against the students found using unfair mean practices. Also, such students will not be allowed to give the further exam.
- Before leaving the exam hall, the students need to submit their respective answer script to the invigilator present at that time.
- No student is allowed to leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
Official Website: rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in
All the best for the exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.