RSOS Admit Card 2018 for class 12 is available now. RSOS examination for the year 2018 is going to start from the month April. Therefore, to appear in the examination RSOS admit card plays an important role while entering into the examination centre. You can easily check your admit card 2018 for class 12 through a one click over the link as given below . Also you can visit the official website: education.rajasthan.gov.in. However, you can also directly obtain your admit card through the link which will provide on this page. Now, in this article we are going to discuss about the procedure of obtaining your admit card online. Let’s check it out.
RSOS Admit Card 2018 for Class 12
Rajasthan State Open School is responsible for the conduction of examination at the state level. You can check the Class 10 Time Table and Class 12 Time Table in detail from here. Apart form this RSOS is also responsible for issuing the admit card to all the eligible students. All the students who are in eager wait for their RSOS Admit Card 2018 for class 12 can check all the information from here. Now, before checking out the procedure of downloading your admit card online we first have a look over a table given below.
|RSOS 2018||Important Dates|
|Admit card 2018||Available Now|
|Exam Dates for class 10th (Secondary)||05 Apr 2018 – 01 May 2018|
|Exam Dates for class 12th (Sr. Secondary)||05 Apr 2018 – 01 May 2018|
Admit Card: To check and download your RSOS admit card 2018 for class 12 Click Here.
Official Website- education.rajasthan.gov.in
Procedure to download RSOS admit card 2018 for class 12
As it is discussed above that RSOS admit card for the year 2018 for class 12 will available online. Now, we are going to discuss about the steps involved while downloading it.
- Step 1- Visit the official website same as mentioned above. Or you can also directly click over the link will provided on this page.
- Step 2- Now as you click a new window will open on your screen. Here click on the admit card option.
- Step 3- As you click you will proceed to the login window asking you to enter desired information.
- Step 4- Here provide your ‘Enrolment Number’ or your ‘Reference Number’ as required and then click on the submit button.
- Step 5- As you submit all the details carefully your admit card will display on your screen displaying all the information required for the examination.
- Step 6- Download your admit card and take the print out of it.
- Step 7- Keep the hard copy of your admit card safe with you as you are required to carry it to the respective examination centre.
Refer the image of how your admit card login window displays.
Details On RSOS admit card 2018
Following are the details which will mentioned on your admit card for the year 2018. It is advised to you to check it carefully before downloading it.
- Candidate’s Name
- Enrolment Number
- Examination centre details.
- Dates of Examination.
- Examination Timing
- Your Photograph
- Important Instructions.
Do’s and Dont’s for RSOS 2018
Here, in this section we are going to discuss about the things required to do or not to do while appearing for the examination.
- Carry your admit card to the examination centre in the printed form.
- While downloading it check all the desired details mentioned over it.
- Reach to the examination centre five minutes before the examination timings.
- Carry your own stationary item and the water bottle to the examination hall.
- Before appearing for the examination make ensure that you didn’t carry any kind of paper or any electronic device along with you.
- Most importantly don’t forget to carry your admit card to the examination centre otherwise you are not allowed to enter into the examination hall.
- do not borrow the things during the examination. If find so, then it may result into the cancellation of the exam.
How to Prepare for RSOS Examination
As the examinations are going to held in the upcoming month. Therefore, the students are in worry that from where they can start their preparation. So to do so, we are here today to discuss with you some of the important tips for the preparation.
- Make your own schedule and go through the syllabus carefully.
- Make the list of the topics to be covered in your examination and prepare them.
- Work on the weaker sections and practice more and more questions.
- Before going for the examination take a revision of all the topics you have learned and prepared for the examination.
- Try to understand the concepts of each and every type of question.
- Don’t panic while appearing for the examination and give your best.