Are you in seek of the release date of RSOS 12th time table October- November 2018? Yes, then look out the content mentioned below. All the students who are going to appear for the oct- nov session can check here the entire information regarding it. Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS), Jaipur will make the availability of the 12th class schedule by the month of September. We will here provide you with a direct link to check your result online. So, to download it students have to follow certain steps which are provided on this page. So, to know more information scroll the page down and have a look at them.
RSOS 12th Time Table October-November 2018
Rajasthan State Open School Examinations conducted twice a year. In other words, Rajasthan Board conducts the open school examinations in two sessions first in March-May and the second one in the month of November- October. Now, after the completion of the first session, here we are with the second session. RSOS 12th-time table October- November 2018 will release officially through its website- rsos.rajasthan.gov.in. Now., before moving forward have a look at the table of the important dates given below.
|RSOS 12th 2018||Important Dates|
|Availability of Date sheet||Sept 2018|
|Date of Examination||Nov 2018|
Time Table: To check the availability of RSOS 12th time table of session oct- nov visit the official website- rsos.rajasthan.gov.in
How To download RSOS 12th Time Table October- November 2018
As discussed above RSOS 12th time table for November session will be available online. So, to download your time table have a look at the steps provided below.
1st Step- First click on the link of the datesheet which will be available on this page. Or you can also check the availability of the result through the link provided below.
2nd Step- Once you click on the link a new page will appear on your screen.
3rd Step- Here your RSOS 12th-time table November- October 2018 will appear on the screen in the pdf format.
4th Step- Now check the dates of the theory as well as the practical examinations very carefully.
5th Step- Once you have done with this download your schedule and start your preparation.
Details On RSOS 12th Time Table October- November 2018
What your RSOS 12th-time table will consist of? To know this have a look at the content mentioned below.
- Dates and Days of Examinations
- Time of the Exams
- Subject Name
- Name of Examination
- Specified Class
- Important Instructions
Subject List of RSOS 12th Time Table October- November 2018
Here we are with the list of all the subjects included for class 12th. So, have a look at the content mentioned below.
- Home Science
- Painting Theory
- Environment Science
- Business Studies
- Political Science
- Data Entry Operations
- Computer Science
Points To be Remember- Check Here
Students who are going to appear for the examinations are advised to have a look at the points provided below. There may be a change in the instructions after the availability of the schedule online.
- On the day of the examination, do not forget to bring the admit card along with you. Also if asked do not forget to carry other identities too.
- While entering the examination centre first your identities will be verified by the invigilator.
- In case of any discrepancy found in the required identities then it may result in the cancellation of the examinations.
- Do not carry any kind of paper along with you inside the examination area.
- Inside the examination hall, you are not required to carry the electronic gadgets such as your mobile phone, calculator, smart watches etc. Also, bags, wallets, books are prohibited inside the examination hall.
- There will be no change in the dates of examinations under any circumstances.
Tips To Prepare for Examinations
In order to prepare well for the examinations, it is must that you have to follow a certain schedule, build own strategy and many more. So, get the idea through some of the tips following below.
- In order to start your preparation, first make out all the topics covered in the entire subject.
- After making out the syllabus, start your preparation strategically.
- Analyze your weaker section and work on them.
- You also need to practice more and more questions from the previous year question papers, books etc.
- Before a day of the examination, take the revision of all the topics you have prepared for the exam.
All The Best! If you have any query regarding it then do comment through the link provided below.