RSOS 12th result Oct – Nov 2019– Students appearing for October 2019 session can check here the entire information regarding their result. RSOS 12th result Oct- Nov 2019 will be announced by the first week of January 2020. Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS) will release the result on its official website – education.rajasthan.gov.in, rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in. Students will also able tp check their result through the link provided here. To check class 10th result students only need to enter their roll number in the space provided. Let’s check out more in detail about the Rajasthan State Open School Result 2019.
Latest: RSOS class 12th Result Oct- Nov 2019 will be available by the month of January 2020. For the latest updates keep in touch with us.
RSOS 12th Result Oct-Nov 2019
Last year RSOS 12th result for October session has been released on January 01. Now, here we are with the October session of the academic year 2019-20. After the completion of the exams, the students receive their result online. Rajasthan Open board conducts the exams in two sessions i.e March ans October. Now, check the important dates related to the Rajasthan State Open School Result 2019 below:
|RSOS 12th Result Oct-Nov 2019||Important Dates|
|Exam Dates||07 Nov – 05 Dec 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of Jan 2020|
Result: To check the availability of your RSOS 12th Result Oct- Nov 2019 Click Here
How To Check RSOS 12th Result Oct-Nov 2019
Students can download the Rajasthan State Open School Result 2019 through these easy steps as given below:
1st Step- First you need to click on the link given above or you can go to the official website of education.rajasthan.gov.in or rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in.
2nd Step– After the first step you will reach to the home page where you have to click on the link “RSOS 12th Result Oct-Nov 2019”.
3rd Step- When you click on the link a new window will appear. Where you have to enter the Roll no and click on the “Submit” button
4th Step- After the last step, the result will appear to your screen in a pdf format.
5th Step- Students are advised to download it and print out for future assistance.
Details Available on Rajasthan State Open School Result
The RSOS 12th Result Oct-Nov 2019 will have some information and details, that will help you in future students can check them out below:
- Student’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll No of Student
- Parent’s Name
- Enrollment Number of the Students
- Name of Examination
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
- Photograph of a Student
- Result Status
Rajasthan State Open Re-Totaling Process 2019
Students who are not satisfied with their marks can apply for the re-totaling process. this process will help you if there will be any calculation mistake in your Result. It will correct the mistake and you get the marks you have achieved in total. For this process first, you have to apply through an application. Then you have to choose the subject you have a doubt. When you complete the application you have to submit an amount of fee. In the end, you can see the re-totaling result of your result. If there any changes then it is going to be reflected in your final result.
Re-Admission After RSOS Result Oct-Nov 2019
Students who had their last year of admission and didn’t pass the examination. No need to worry you can take re admission in the RSOS. you can take admission in five subjects of your choice. And they also have a scheme of TOC which they can avail only. If the passed subjects are in the last 10 years. The process of readmission is like this:
- After getting all the document application form will be submitted
- After admission, the editing in the student name, parents name, and date of birth will be done. In the office of RSOS for Stream 1 under 1 month and for Stream 2 under 15 days.
- Students can make changes in their choice of the subject until the release of the admission receipt after this there will be no changes allowed.
- Students need to fill their address and mobile no in re-admission form.
- If the student hasn’t passed the examination of 10th or not from a certified board he will not be allowed to take admission in the 12th examination.
- Your date of birth should match the details submitted in the 10th certificate.
- Students need to submit all certificates according to eligibility criteria with their signature.
- If you are taking admission in 12th you need to have at least 1-year gap. between your passing year of 10th.
- Students are eligible to get score improvement in the 7 subjects.
- No refund or cancelation will be issued after the submission of the fee. After all the process is done for the readmission no refund will be issued.
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!