RSOS 12th Result Oct- Nov 2019 has been revised. So, students can now check their result through the link given below. Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS) has released the result on its official website – rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in. To check RSOS 12th Result Oct- Nov 2019 students only need to enter their roll number in the space provided. Let’s check out more in detail about Rajasthan State Open School Result 2019.
Latest: RSOS class 12th Retotaling Result 2020 has been released. To check and download it visit the link below.
RSOS 12th Result Oct-Nov 2019
Last year RSOS 12th Result for October session was announced on January 01. While this year board has delayed the result. Students who were eagerly waiting for their RSOS 12th Result Oct- Nov 2019 can now check it through login themselves carefully. But before this, know the important dates related to the Rajasthan State Open School Result 2019 from the table below:
|RSOS 12th Result Oct-Nov 2019||Important Dates|
|Exam Dates||07 Nov – 05 Dec 2019|
|Declaration of Result||06 Jan 2020 (around 5:30 pm)|
18 Jan 2020 (Revised)
How To Check RSOS 12th Result Oct-Nov 2019
Students can download the Rajasthan State Open School Result 2019 through these easy steps as given below:
1st Step- First you need to click on the link given above or you can go to the official website, rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in.
2nd Step– Once you click on the result link a login window opens.
3rd Step- Here you need to enter your roll number same as that mentioned on your admit card and click on ‘Submit’ button.
4th Step- After the last step, the result get appear to your screen in a pdf format.
5th Step- Students are advised to download it and take its print out for future assistance.
Details Available on Rajasthan State Open School Result
The RSOS 12th Result Oct-Nov 2019 will have some information and details, that will help you in future students can check them out below:
- Students Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll No of Student
- Parents Name
- Enrollment Number of the Students
- Name of Examination
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
- Photograph of a Student
- Result Status
Rajasthan State Open Re-Totaling Process 2019
Students who are not satisfied with their marks can apply for the re-totaling process. this process will help you if there will be any calculation mistake in your Result. It will correct the mistake and you get the marks you have achieved in total. For this process first, you have to apply through an application. Then you have to choose the subject you have a doubt. When you complete the application you have to submit an amount of fee. In the end, you can see the re-totaling result of your result. If there any changes then it is going to be reflected in your final result.
Re-Admission After RSOS Result Oct-Nov 2019
Students who had their last year of admission and didnt pass the examination. No need to worry you can take re admission in the RSOS. you can take admission in five subjects of your choice. And they also have a scheme of TOC which they can avail only. If the passed subjects are in the last 10 years. The process of readmission is like this:
- After getting all the document application form will be submitted
- After admission, the editing in the student name, parents name, and date of birth will be done. In the office of RSOS for Stream 1 under 1 month and for Stream 2 under 15 days.
- Students can make changes in their choice of the subject until the release of the admission receipt after this there will be no changes allowed.
- Students need to fill their address and mobile no in re-admission form.
- If the student hasn’t passed the examination of 10th or not from a certified board he will not be allowed to take admission in the 12th examination.
- Your date of birth should match the details submitted in the 10th certificate.
- Students need to submit all certificates according to eligibility criteria with their signature.
- If you are taking admission in 12th you need to have at least 1-year gap. between your passing year of 10th.
- Students are eligible to get score improvement in the 7 subjects.
- No refund or cancelation will be issued after the submission of the fee. After all the process is done for the readmission no refund will be issued.
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.