RSOS 12th Admit Card March-May 2020 – Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS) has released class 12th March / May 2020 admit card. Students will need to enter their enrollment number and date of birth to download RSOS 12th admit card 2020. A direct to download the hall ticket can also be accessed from this page. It is mandatory to carry the permission letter or admit card on the day of the exam. No student will be allowed entry inside the exam centre without showing the admit card. Check more details on Rajasthan Open 12th admit card 2020 from this page.
Latest: RSOS 12th March May 2020 admit card is released. Download from the direct link on this page.
RSOS 12th Admit Card March-May 2020
Rajasthan open class 12th conducts annually in the month of March and the secondly in the month of October. This year, the exams were put on hold due to COVID-19 pandemic. Students can check the schedule for release of RSOS 12th admit card 2020 from the table below.
|RSOS 12th Admit Card March- May 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||31 Aug 2020|
|Exam Date||3-26 Sep 2020|
Download here: Click here to download RSOS 12th Admit Card 2020.
How to Download RSOS 12th Admit Card March 2020?
Here we are with a ceratin steps to download Rajasthan open class 12th admit card 2020 online. So, students are advised to check the steps provided below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to download the admit card.
Step 2: Next, the students need to enter their enrollment number and date of birth in the specified fields.
Step 3: Click on the ‘search’ button to submit the login details.
Step 4: Once you submit the login details, your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Lastly, download and take a print out of the admit card for future reference.
Details Present on Rajasthan Open 12th Admit Card
Here we are with the details present on the admit card. So, go through the following points and know what your admit card consists of.
- Exam Name
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Name of Student
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Reference Number
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Exam Dates
- Exam Timings
- Reporting Timings
- List of Instructions
Know Here Some Important Instructions
Along with the exam dates board also provided some of the important instructions. So, go through the following points and know what to keep in mind before appearing for the exams.
- Do not forget to carry all the important documents along with you such as the admit card, school identity if required.
- Make ensure that the details present on the admit card must be correct in all aspects.
- In case of any discrepancy you need to contact your respective school authority immediately.
- Do not forget to carry all the required items along with you such as the geometry box, pen pencil, eraser, colors etc.
- Do not carry any electronic item along with you such as the mobile phone, calculator, smart watches, bluetooth devices etc inside the exam hall.
- Reach your respective exam centre on time. Latecomers would not be entertained inside the exam hall.
- A student found to involve in any miscellaneous activity would not allowed to appear for the exams or there are chances of the cancellation of further exams.
- Do not get too much stress on the exam day and appear for the exams by following all the rules.
All the Best!
If you have any query regardimg this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.