Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur has released the revised RSOS 10th Time Table 2018. The students who are going to give the exam for class 10 form Rajasthan Board can check this page. The exams will start on April 05, 2018. The first exam will be of Sindhi subject. It will be continued for around 26 days. The last date of the exam is May 01, 2018. There will be no such gap between the exams. Only four exams will have the gap of one day between them. The timings and the duration are different for some of the subjects. The students can get more information regarding RSOS 10th Time Table 2018 (March-May) from this page.
RSOS 10th Time Table 2018 (March-May)
RSOS conducts the exams for Class 10 as well as for Class 12. You must know the timetable for the exams. It will contain the day, date of the exam, respective subject, and time slot. It is very important for the students to know RSOS 10th Time Table 2018 because it will give them the idea of the present exam and the next exam. Now the students should start the preparation according to RSOS 10th Time Table 2018. It will help them to obtain good marks in the exams. You can check the 10th exam schedule from the table given below:
|Date||Subject Code||Subject Name||Day|
|05 Apr 2018||207||Sindhi||Thursday|
|06 Apr 2018||208||Rajasthani||Friday|
|07 Apr 2018||206||Urdu||Saturday|
|09 Apr 2018||210||Punjabi||Monday|
|10 Apr 2018||214||Economics||Tuesday|
|11 Apr 2018||211||Mathematics||Wednesday|
|12 Apr 2018||209||Sanskrit||Thursday|
|13 Apr 2018||212||Science||Friday|
|16 Apr 2018||202||English||Monday|
|17 Apr 2018||222||Psychology||Tuesday|
|18 Apr 2018||229||Data Entry Operation||Wednesday|
|19 Apr 2018||215||Business Studies||Thursday|
|20 Apr 2018||223||Indian Culture & Heritage||Friday|
|23 Apr 2018||225||Painting Theory||Monday|
|24 Apr 2018||216||Home Science||Tuesday|
|25 Apr 2018||201||Hindi||Wednesday|
|01 May 2018||213||Social Science||Tuesday|
TimeTable: Click Here to download RSOS 10th Time Table 2018 (March-May).
How to Downlaod RSOS 10th Time Table 2018 (March-May)
The students who are going to give class 10 exam should know the process to downlaod the timetable of Class 10. You can download it by following the points given below:
- First, go to the official website.
- Then click on the “Revised Time Table Exam March-May, 2018” link.
- After clicking the above link, you will get RSOS 10th Time Table 2018 (March-May).
- Check the timetable and take the printout of it for the future reference.
RSOS 10th Practical Exam Date sheet
The candidates will have to give the practical exams within the dates of the theory examination. There are total 5 subjects for which you will need to give the practical exam. The board has provided the duration of dates for each subject. You can check it from the below image:
Important Instructions Related to RSOS 10th Time Table 2018 (March-May)
The candidates can check the important points related to the exam form below:
- The board will conduct the practical exams of Math’s (Sec) Science & Technology (Sec.), Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Home Science, Data Entry Operations, Computer Science, Environmental Science, and Painting at the specific exam centre.
- The board will conduct the practical exams as per the specified schedule.
- On the basis of the availability of laboratories, the students will be divided into some batches for the practical exams.
- The board will declare the result after the 6 weeks of the last date of the examination.
- The students must not inquire about the result date after the exams.
- You will be able to access the result online on the official website of RSOS.
- The board will send the Mark Sheet cum Certificate and Migration cum Transfer Certificate to AI centres directly through registered post.
- There will not be any changes in exam dates. The dates for the exams are final.
- Only those candidates will be allowed for the exam who have paid the exam fee.
Tips for the Students
The students can check the points given below for tips:
- Candidates should read the timetable carefully so that they wouldn’t have any confusion.
- Students must carry their admit cards to the examination centre. The invigilator will not allow the students to give the examination without the admit card.
- Any kind of electronic gadget or mobile phone is prohibited in the exam centre.
- The candidates should reach the examination centre half an hour before the exam time.
- Solve the previous years’ question papers for the better preparation.
- Be calm and focused at the time of giving the exam.
- Learn from the books recommended by the board or faculties.
- Write the answers carefully and clearly.
- Mention all the correct details on the answer sheets like roll number, subject code, sub name etc.
- Have some extra pens at the time of giving the exam.
- Clearly mention the question number or the answer number on the answer sheet.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.