RSOS 10th admit card Oct- Nov 2019 has been released. So, students get your admit card download directly through the link below. To download RSOS 10th admit card Oct- Nov 2019 students need to submit their enrollment number or reference number in the space provided on the page. Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS) has issued the admit card on its official website- rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in. To know more about Rajasthan state open school admit card 2019, students can go through the entire content.
RSOS 10th Admit Card Oct- Nov 2019
Admit card is a very important document on the day of examination. It is important to carry the admit card on each day of the exam. Last year, the board released the admit card for class 10 on October 15. However, this year, the board has released the admit card a bit late. Now, before moving ahead, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10 exams.
|RSOS 10th Admit Card Oct- Nov 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||02 Nov 2019|
|Examination Dates||07 Nov – 05 Dec 2019|
Admit Card: To check and download the RSOS 10th Admit Card Oct- Nov 2019 Click Here
How to Obtain RSOS 10th Admit Card 2019?
Rajasthan Open board releases class 10 admit card on the official website. Before appearing in the exam, it is important for a student to download the admit card. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for downloading the admit card. The students can follow the same to obtain theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, visit the official website by clicking on the link provided on the page.
Step.2- After that, you will be redirected to a new page of login.
Step.3- On this page, you need to fill in the required login details such as enrollment number or reference number.
Step.4- After filling the login details, click on the “Submit” button.
Step.5- Your admit card will appear on the screen. You can check and download the same for future purposes.
Particulars Present on 10th Admit Card
When the students will download the admit card, it will consist of a piece of information on it. This information includes personal, educational and test centre details which are important for a candidate to know. The list of details mentioned on the admit card is as follows:
- Name of the Exam
- Conducting Body
- Respective Class
- Name of the School
- Enrollment Number
- Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Student
- Test Centre Details
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Timings of Examination
- Other Useful Information
General Instructions For Examination
Before appearing in the exam, the students need to read the instructions mentioned on the admit card. Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the general instructions which should be taken care of before, during and after the exam.
- Before leaving for exams, check whether you are carrying all the important documents or not.
- The students should make it a habit of reaching the exam centre at least half an hour before the exam time.
- At the time of document verification and frisking, the students need to corporate with the test centre staff.
- No candidate is allowed to go anywhere between the exam. If you want to go anywhere, you can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- If any student wants to ask something to a fellow student, then he/ she need to take permission from the invigilator present at that moment.
- Strict actions will be taken against students who will be found using unfair mean practices during the exam.
- No candidate is allowed to take any electronic gadget or unnecessary stationery to the exam centre.
- The students are not allowed to leave the test centre before the end time of the exam.
- The students need to submit their respective answer sheets to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall.
Official Website: education.rajasthan.gov.in/rso
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!