RSOS 10th Admit Card March/ May 2020 – Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS) has released Open school class 10th admit card online at education.rajasthan.gov.in. A direct link to download RSOS 10th admit card can be accessed from this page. To download the hall ticket, students need to log in using enrollment number and date of birth. Candidates must carry the hard copy of the admit card on the day of the exam. The board is conducting RSOS 10th March / May 2020 exam from Sep 03 to 22, 2020. Check more details on RSOS 10th admit card March / May 2020 from this page.
Latest: RSOS 10th March / May 2020 admit card has been released. Download from the direct link below.
RSOS 10th Admit Card March/ May 2020
Admit card is a very important document on each day of the exam. Rajasthan board releases the admit card for class 10th and 12th on the same day but at a different login. Students can check the schedule for release of RSOS 10th admit card March / May 2020 from the table below.
|RSOS 10th Admit Card March/ May 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||31 Aug 2020|
|Exam Dates||03-22 Sep 2020|
Download here: Click here to download Rajasthan Open 10th Admit Card 2020.
How to Download Rajasthan Open 10th Admit Card 2020?
Rajasthan open board releases class 10th admit card by online mode only. No hard copy of the admit card is sent to the students via post or email. Check the step-by-step instructions for downloading RSOS 10th admit card 2020:
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to download the admit card.
Step 2: after this, the students need to login using the following details:
- Enrollment number.
- Date of birth.
Step 3: Click on the ‘search’ button to submit the login details.
Step 4: On submitting the login details, your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Finally, download and take a print out of the admit card for future reference.
Details given in RSOS 10th Admit Card 2020
Admit card consists of some important piece of information which the students should know before appearing in the exam. Given below is the list of details present on the admit card. The students can have a look at it.
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Student’s Name
- Respective Class
- Enrollment Number
- Reference Number
- School Name
- School Code
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Test Centre Detail
- Other Instructions
Things to Carry And Not to Carry for RSOS 10th Exam 2020
While appearing for the exams, the students need to make sure that you do not carry the unnecessary items to the exam hall. Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the things that a student should carry and not to carry during the exam.
Things To Carry
- All the Important Documents
- Identity Proof (If Required)
- Water Bottle
- Medicine (If Required)
- Eatable (In Case of Emergency)
- Required Stationery
Things Not To Carry
- Mobile Phones
- Packed Foods
- Unwanted Stationery Item
General Instructions for Rajasthan Open School 10th Exam
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the general instructions that should be kept in mind while appearing for the exam. The instructions are as follows:
- Before leaving for the exam hall, make sure that you are carrying all the important documents required at the exam hall.
- The students are advised to maintain silence and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and document verification.
- Students are not allowed to bring any family member or friends inside the exam hall. They can either wait outside the exam hall aur go back home.
- If you want to go out, you can either go before the exam or after the exam. No student is allowed to go anywhere during the exam.
- Strict actions will be taken against students using unfair mean practices. Also, such students can not give further examination.
- No unwanted stationery item or electronic gadget is allowed inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall. Also, the authority will not be responsible for the misplacement.
- No student is allowed to exit the exam hall without submitting the answer script to the students.
- The invigilator will not grant any student to leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
All the best for the exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.