As per the latest information, all the students from the Punjab board are here bt informed that Punjab School Education Board is going to conduct the re-exam for the students of class 10th. The students can check here the latest dates of the examination. There is a slight change in the Punjab Board class 10 Time Table 2018. Maths, Science, Punjab culture, History, Music Voice, Home Science, and Agriculture are now going to conduct on April 17th, 18th, 19th, and 20th respectively. The board has released the press note as well as the date sheet in the pdf format for the same. All the students are advised to check all the information from the below-mentioned content.
Revised Punjab Board 10th Time Table 2018
PSEB is responsible for conducting school level examination in the state of Punjab. Headquarters of Board is in Chandigarh and it keeps a check on the development of secondary and higher secondary education. Candidates appearing for the 10th exam with more than 40% disability will be provided extra time to complete the examination. In case, disability is more than 70% of students will be facilitated with transcribing by the Board or Examination Center. Below you can find the complete schedule for Punjab Board 10th Date Sheet 2018.
After the completion of the exam, the candidates will be able to check 10th Result. You can check the same by clicking on PSEB 10th Result 2018.
|17 Apr 2018||Maths|
|18 Apr 2018||English|
Stitching & Learning
|19 Apr 2018||Punjabi A|
|20 Apr 2018||Punjabi|
Do’s and Don’ts
While Appearing for Punjab Board Class 10 Exam 2018While appearing for the exam students must know what they should carry to the examination hall and what is not to be carried. Keeping these things in mind we have prepared a list of Do’s and Don’ts to assist you.
- Candidate must not forget hall ticket / Punjab Board class 10 admit card. Without it, they will not be allowed to write the exam.
- In order to write the paper without any difficulty, a student must carry at least 2 ballpoint pen, pencil, scale, eraser, and other stationery as required.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before halftime has elapsed. Therefore, you must carry a bottle of water.
- Don’t forget to carry geometry box and other required stationery items for Geography and Maths papers.
- The student must no use whitener on the answer sheet. Simply draw a horizontal line across the word you have written wrong and proceed further.
- No mobile phones allowed in the examination hall. If found will be considered as unfair means and may lead to disqualification from examination.
- Students appearing for the exam not allowed to carry a calculator or any other electronic devices.
How to Prepare After Obtaining Punjab Board Class 10 Time Table 2018?
Students usually are unaware of the method of preparation after the release of Punjab Board Class 10 Time Table. They get tense or think too hard to score good marks on Board examination. Considering these factors, below we have mentioned some preparation tips that will guide you through the final preparation process. Let’s have a look and start preparing accordingly:
- Not much time left for board exams to commence. You must start revising the complete syllabus by making a timetable setting priority to the papers that will conduct first. In this manner, you will be able to revise complete syllabus easily.
- If you have not done a certain section and you find it difficult, I would recommend to leave it. This is not a good time to start new things but you should focus more on polishing the concepts that you already know.
- You must strictly follow the books recommended by Board as it will make it easier to study and score more than 90 percent. Never ignore the timetable that you have made and follow the schedule seriously.
- One important thing on which you must keep a check is your health. Remember, to take at least 5 minutes to break after every 45-60 minutes. Another step that you can follow is to go through previous year question papers. This will help you to understand the exam pattern and prepare smartly for Punjab Board Class 10 Exam 2018.
- At last, be calm and appear for examination with confidence. Attempt the questions you know and be ready to defeat yourself. If you have any questions related to Punjab Board Class 10 Time Table 2018, ask us in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.