RBSE 12th Time Table 2021 – Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) has released the class 12 RBSE time table 2021 on February 25 online on the official website of the board i.e. rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. The Rajasthan board 12th time table is available for Science, Commerce, and Arts students combined. The candidates will be able to appear for the exams from May 6 to 29, 2021. The exams are going to be held in the morning session i.e from 8:30 am to 11:45 am. To know more about RBSE Time Table Class 12 2021, you can check the entire page.
RBSE 12th Time Table 2021
- RBSE Class 12 Practical exam dates 2021 – To be notified
- Release of RBSE 12th Admit Card 2021 on – April 2021
|May 6, 2021||Environmental Science / Philosophy|
|May 7, 2021||English (Compulsory)|
|May 8, 2021||Hindi (Compulsory)|
|May 10, 2021||History, Chemistry, Agricultural Chemistry|
|May 11, 2021||Psychology|
|May 12, 2021||Information technology and programming|
|May 13, 2021||Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy|
|May 14, 2021||Political Science/ Geology/ Agriculture|
|May 15, 2021||Automobile/ Beauty & Wellness/ Healthcare/ IT-ITES/ Travel & Tourism/ Electricals & Electronics/ Fashion Designing|
|May 17, 2021||Mathematics|
|May 18, 2021||Economics/ Biology/ English/ Shorthand Hindi/ Agricultural Biology|
|May 19, 2021||Physical Education|
|May 20, 2021||Political Science / Geology / Agriculture Science|
|May 21, 2021||Hindi literature, Urdu literature, Sindhi literature, Gujarati literature, Punjabi literature, Rajasthani literature, Persian literature, Prakrit language, Typing lipi (English)|
|May 22, 2021||Vocal Music/ Instrumental Music, Dance Kathak|
|May 24, 2021||Painting|
|May 25, 2021||Sociology|
|May 26, 2021||Sanskrit literature/ Sanskrit Vandmay|
|May 27, 2021||English Literature/ Tankan Lipi (Hindi)|
|May 28, 2021||Home Science|
|May 29, 2021||Public administration|
How to Download RBSE 12th Time Table 2021?
The candidates can refer to the steps provided below to know the procedure to download the time table from the official website of the Rajasthan board:
- Visit the website of the board.
- To do so, you can click on the link available on the page above.
- Once, you hit the link, you can reach the homepage of the website.
- On the page, you can see the section named “News Update”.
- Under this section, you can find the link of the time table.
- Click on the link and you can see your RBSE higher secondary time table 2021 in the pdf format.
- Download it and then take the printout of it for further use.
How to Prepare for Rajasthan Board 12th Class Exams 2021?
The candidates who are willing to appear for the board exams of the Rajasthan board must know the tips to understand the preparation procedures. Here, in this section, you can find different ways to know how to prepare for the board exams:
- Read Rajasthan board books for your better understanding.
- Make your schedule according to the time table. You should also include breaks of 10-15 minutes to freshen up.
- Cover the entire Rajasthan board 12th syllabus and also, you can understand the important topics that have been asked repeatedly in past few years.
- Just stay calm and positive and do not spend much time using social media platforms. It will increase your efficiency and concentration.
- You should meditate and exercise to stay calm and composed.
- You can study in groups and can also clear your doubts from your teachers, parents, and friends.
- You can also solve RBSE 12th previous year’s question papers to understand the exam pattern of class 12 and know the important questions of the board exams.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) Related to RBSE 12th Time Table 2021
The exams will begin from the first week of March 2021.
You can download the time table online from the official website of the Rajasthan board or you can simply click on the link available on the page above.
The exams will begin from 8:00 am to 11:45 am.
The students need to gain 33% for each subject to pass the exams of the Rajasthan board.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.