Here’s a good news for the students waiting for the RBSE 12th Supplementary Time Table 2018. The board has released the time table for class 12th on July 07, 2018. Those who did not score well in the previous examination opt for this examination. Rajasthan board has released the schedule officially through its website- rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Though you can directly check the entire time table through the link available here. Now, in order to know more about the RBSE 12th Supplementary Time Table 2018 scroll down the page. You will come across the exact dates for the examination and many more.
RBSE 12th Supplementary Time Table 2018
After the main examination. there are some students who not able to clear the exam in the first chance. Thus, keeping in mind all these things the Rajasthan board conducts the supplementary examinations both for class 10th and class 12th. Students willing to give the supplementary exam can now check the dates of the examination. As the board has now declared the dates of the examination. So, students can start preparing for their exams.
|RBSE 12th Supplementary 2018||Important Dates|
|Starting date of Examination||09 Aug 2018|
|End Date of Examination||10 Aug 2018|
Time Table: In order to check the availability of the timetable for supplementary exams Click Here
Official Website: rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- To Get the Informatin about RBSE 12th Spl Suppy Time Table 2018 in Hindi, Click Here
Note: Apart from the regular candidate students RBSE has also released the dates of the supplementary for other categories also such as deaf and mute and others.
You can check all the dates from the preview given below or can download it through the link provided above.
How to Download the RBSE 12th Supplementary Time Table 2018?
Students need to know the steps to download the timetable. So to ease their work we have provided below the full procedure to download the timetable. Follow it while downloading the date sheet for the Supplementary exam. We have also given the link to download the timetable.
- Click on the link present on the page to download the RBSE 12th Supplementary Time Table 2018.
- The new page will appear on the computer screen and it will contain the timetable.
- Check your examination dates carefully.
- The timetable will be in pdf format. Download it for further reference.
RBSE 12th Supplementary Time Table 2018: Details
The timetable released by the board contains some details which are important to note. So in the below section, you can avail those details. Make sure that you have the correct timetable by matching it with these details.
- Day of the examination
- Timings i.e. morning or evening
- Subject name
- Subject Code
- Important instructions by the board
RBSE 12th Supplementary Application forms
It is believed that the board will declare the application form online on the official website by end of this month. As the class 12th results of all the streams were announced till June 1, 2018. So the board can release the application forms anytime. For it, students can apply by visiting the official website. Then they need to click on the Class 12th Supplementary Application form link. Further, they need to enter the details like subject, name, roll number etc. Submit the entered details and make the payment. After that take out the printout of the confirmation page for further reference.
Preparation tips for the Students
Students aspiring for the Class 12th Supplementary exams are anxious. They are stressed out by their previous results. So to lessen their anxiety and help them in their preparation we are here with some useful tips. Students can apply them while preparing for the examinations.
- First of all, make a timetable for your studies. It will help you to divide your time equally to all the topics.
- Try to do important topics first to score well in the exam than unimportant things.
- Analyze the full syllabus and further spend more time on those topics in which you are weak.
- Revise all the topics regularly to get a strong hold on them.
- Practice sample papers by setting the time limit.
- Read the past year papers to get an idea about the difficulty level and variety of questions. Also by this, you get to know about the important questions which are repeated every year.
- If you get bored with books do not sit idle do something interesting which makes you happy. This will refresh your mind and more productive.
Best Wishes from Aglasem Team for your preparations and examinations. We hope that you improve your score this time and make your parents proud.