RBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 is going to be announced by the 1st week of March. Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) is going to release the Rajasthan Board 12th Admit Card 2020 on the school login at the official website which is rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in, bserexam.com. In this,the board provides the schools with a unique ID and password which they use to obtain the admit card which they distribute right after to students. However, students can contact the board for the same. Students can also check the procedure to obtain the admit card and more in the content given below.
RBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 | Rajasthan Board 12th Admit Card 2020
Last year the board announced the admit card for class 12th on March 05. After this,the examinations begin for the class 12th from Mar 07 to Apr 02. With all these past records we expect that the board will release the RBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 in the same manner. The board releases the notification in the relation of the admit card. To know about the important dates you can check the table given below:
|RBSE 12th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Starting of Examination||1st week of Mar 2020|
|End of the Examination||1st week of Apr 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of RBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Obtain RBSE 12th Admit Card 2020?
Students appearing for the examination only need to think about the examination but the confusion of school login admit card is a bit much. So, we are going to help you understand this procedure in the steps given below:
1st Step- Firstly, students have to contact the respective school authority for the admit card.
2nd Step- Or you can check the notification on the website for the admit card.
3rd Step- The board is going to release the admit card on the website at school login
4th Step- The headmasters/principles of the respective school can only access that login.
5th Step- For login, they have been given some unique user ID and passwords.
6th Step- After obtaining the admit card for students the school distributes it to them.
7th Step- Meanwhile, students have to check the document details properly for any mistake.
8th Step- If there is one they should contact the authorities if there respective school as soon as possible before the examination.
9th Step- And if you have no mistake in your admit card just keep it safe and carry it to the examination with yourself.
Details Available On The Admit Card
What makes an admit card so important? Well the answer is quite simple its the details in it. However, if those details are not correct then it is going to be a big problem for students. Therefore, we are providing you a list of all the details so you can recheck it with the original admit card. Check them below:
- Name of the Board
- Name of the Examination
- Candidates Name
- RBSE 12th Roll Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Registration Name
- School Name
- Center Name
- School Code
- Center Code
- Examination Schedule
- Signature of the Concerned Authority
- Signature of Candidate
- Other Important Information
Examination Instruction For Students
Students appearing for the examination tend to do silly mistakes. Therefore we are providing you some important instruction that in the examination is a must. If you don’t follow them you might be in trouble. So, check them in the section given below:
- While appearing for the examination one thing you have to keep in mind is to keep your admit card with you close. Do not think of leaving it at home even by a mistake. Because without this you won’t be able to enter those gates of the exam hall.
- Never be late to an examination and why is that? because you are going to be terminated from that examination right away. So, it is better to ample your timing and reaches on the set time.
- Students involved in any kind of incident that shows misbehavior is going to result in termination. It is better to avoid these things and behave in a certain manner. Coordinate with your examiner.
- Carry your water bottle and stationery with yourself to the examination. It is better to be prepared and does not waste time on something like this.
- If any student is carrying some kind of electronic device to the examination or a piece of paper he is going to be terminated from that examination. However, students can keep their stuff outside with some trusted person or hand it to the examiner.
All the best for your examination!
If you have any queries or suggestions jus contact us in the comment section below