RBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 – Rajasthan Board has released RBSE 12th revised admit card. It has been released online at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. It is to be downloaded by the school principal using the earlier generated user id and password. Students who will appear for the remaining papers from June 18-25 need to collect their admit cards by contacting the concerned school authorities. It consists of personal details of the students as well as exam details like timings, exam centre address, etc. Check more details on Rajasthan board 12th admit card from this page.
Latest: If you are looking for RBSE 12th result 2020 for Science result, then, CLICK HERE.
RBSE 12th Admit Card 2020
This year around 8,65,895 students have registered for class 12th exams. Out of this total 8,53,995 are regular students and 11,959 students are private. Rajasthan board class 12th exams are going to begin from the 1st week of March. Before appearing for the exams students received their admit card from their respective schools. Last year board has announced the admit card for class 12th on March 05. Now, to know the important dates regarding RBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 check the table given below.
|RBSE 12th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||24 Feb 2020|
|Starting of Examination||05 Mar 2020|
|End of the Examination||03 Apr 2020|
How To Obtain RBSE 12th Admit Card 2020
Students appearing for the examination only need to think about the examination but the confusion of school login admit card is a bit much. So, we are going to help you understand this procedure in the steps given below:
1st Step- Firstly, students have to contact the respective school authority for the admit card.
2nd Step- Or you can check the notification on the website for the admit card.
3rd Step- The board is going to release the admit card on the website at school login
4th Step- The headmasters/principles of the respective school can only access that login.
5th Step- For login, they have been given some unique user ID and passwords.
6th Step- After obtaining the admit card for students the school distributes it to them.
7th Step- Meanwhile, students have to check the document details properly for any mistake.
8th Step- If there is one they should contact the authorities if there respective school as soon as possible before the examination.
9th Step- And if you have no mistake in your admit card just keep it safe and carry it to the examination with yourself.
As per the reports, around 5,92,605 have registered for Arts stream, 36,557 students for commerce, 2,04,681 for Science and 32,052 for Agriculture stream.
Details Available On The Admit Card
What makes an admit card so important? Well the answer is quite simple its the details in it. However, if those details are not correct then it is going to be a big problem for students. Therefore, we are providing you a list of all the details so you can recheck it with the original admit card. Check them below:
- Name of the Board
- Name of the Examination
- Candidates Name
- RBSE 12th Roll Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Registration Name
- School Name
- Center Name
- School Code
- Center Code
- Examination Schedule
- Signature of the Concerned Authority
- Signature of Candidate
- Other Important Information
Examination Instruction For Students
Students appearing for the examination tend to do silly mistakes. Therefore we are providing you some important instruction that in the examination is a must. If you don’t follow them you might be in trouble. So, check them in the section given below:
- While appearing for the examination one thing you have to keep in mind is to keep your admit card with you close. Do not think of leaving it at home even by a mistake. Because without this you won’t be able to enter those gates of the exam hall.
- Never be late to an examination and why is that? because you are going to be terminated from that examination right away. So, it is better to ample your timing and reaches on the set time.
- Students involved in any kind of incident that shows misbehavior is going to result in termination. It is better to avoid these things and behave in a certain manner. Coordinate with your examiner.
- Carry your water bottle and stationery with yourself to the examination. It is better to be prepared and does not waste time on something like this.
- If any student is carrying some kind of electronic device to the examination or a piece of paper he is going to be terminated from that examination. However, students can keep their stuff outside with some trusted person or hand it to the examiner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1. When Rajasthan Board will issue the class 12th Admit Card?
Ques 2. How to obtain RBSE class 12th admit card 2020?
Ques 3. What details present on your admit card?
Ques 4. What is the exam date for Rajasthan Board class 12th exams 2020?
Ques 5. Is it mandatory for students to carry the admit card along with you inside the exam hall?
All the best for your examination!
If you have any queries or suggestions jus contact us in the comment section below
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.