RBSE 12 English Lit Question Paper and Solution – Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan conducted its RBSE 12 English Lit paper 2020 on June 27, 2020. The exam started at 8:30 am and concluded by 11:45 am. Question paper consisted of 27 questions in total for which the students were given 3 hours 15 minutes to complete it. From this page, the students can get their RBSE 12 English Lit Question Paper and Solution for free. You can use these solutions to analyse and evaluate your performance in the exam. Check more details on RBSE 12 English Lit Question Paper and Solution on this page.
Latest: RBSE 12 English Lit Question Paper and solution is now available. Download it from the direct link below.
RBSE 12 English Lit Question Paper and Solution
There were 6 sections in total namely A, B, C, D, E and F. RBSE 12 English Lit solutions provided here are prepared by the subject expert. Candidates can click on the link provided below to check and download your class 12th English Literature paper.
- Click here to download RBSE 12th English Literature 2020 Paper solutions.
- Click here to download RBSE 12th English Literature question paper 2020.
How to use the Class 12th English Lit Solution?
Given below is the simple process to use the class 12th English Lit solutions provided on this page. The students can follow the same.
- Firstly, take a notepad and a pen in your hand so that you can calculate and write it down side by side.
- Now, take up your actual question paper for reference to which question you answered from the options given .
- Open the solution pdf by clicking on the link provided on this page. After this start evaluating yourself according to the solutions.
RBSE 12 English Lit 2020 Question Paper Pattern
Class 12th English Literature paper is of 100 marks in total. These marks are further divided into theory and sessional marks. Theory exam takes place for 80 marks. While the remaining 20 marks are for sessional assessment. Students are provided with 3 hours 15 minutes to complete the entire theory exam. English Literature paper consists of four different sections. Students can have a look at the table below to know the exam pattern in detail.
|Section A (Reading)||15 Marks|
|Section B (Writing)||15 Marks|
|Section C (Grammar)||10 Marks|
|Section D (Literary Terms)||6 marks|
|Section E (Text)||24 Marks|
|Section F (Fiction)||10 Marks|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.