Students waiting for the RBSE 10th Supplementary Time Table 2018 can get it from this page. The board has released the timetable for Supplementary exams on the official website i.e. rajeduboard.gov.in. In order to help students, we have provided below the complete information about the Supplementary exams along with the link to download it. The timetable has been disclosed for class10 (general, vocational, deaf & dumb). RBSE 10th Supplementary Time Table 2018 is different for each category. So, scroll down the page to attain important dates of the timetable.
RBSE 10th Supplementary Time Table 2018
Students who want to give the supplementary exams want the RBSE 10th Supplementary Time Table 2018 so that they can prepare for the exams. So for their convenience, we have provided below the timetable for the general candidates.
|Date||Subject Code||Name of the Subjects|
|09 Aug 2018||02||English (Compulsory)|
|10 Aug 2018||01||Hindi (Compulsory)|
|11 Aug 2018||09||Mathematics|
Download Time Table: Click Here to Download RBSE 10th Supplementary Time Table 2018.
official website: rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
Procedure to Download the RBSE 10th Supplementary Time Table 2018
Those who wish to appear for the Supplementary Examinations can now refer to the given below steps. The steps provided below are to help you in downloading the RBSE 10th Supplementary Time Table 2018. Read them carefully to help you later.
- Click on the link present on the page to download the timetable.
- It will direct you to a new page consisting of the timetable.
- It will be in pdf format download it for further use.
- Now most importantly read carefully the examination dates.
The link to download the result on this page is now active. You can download your timetable.
RBSE 10th Supplementary Application Form 2018
In order to give the Supplementary exams, students need to fill the application form. It will be available soon by the end of this month. Students can apply for it by visiting the official website. Then they need to click on the Class 10th Supplementary application form link. after that enter your details like subject, name, roll number etc in the form. Submit it and at last, make the fee payment. Take out the printout of confirmation page for future use.
Important Instructions to Consider while Supplementary Exams
There are certain things which need to be considered while appearing for the examination. So to help them know those things to students we have written them below. Read them carefully to avoid any problem at the time of examination.
- First of all, take all the important documents at the time of examination. If you forget them you will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- Reach the examination hall before time to get adjusted with the environment.
- Do not take mobile phones or electronic gadgets in the exam centre as they are prohibited by the board.
- Read your timetable carefully and ensure yourselves with the correct date of the exam.
- Prepare well in order to score well for the examination.
Preparation Tips for Supplementary Exam
Students aspiring for the Supplementary exam are stressed out. They need to prepare well for the exam to score better this time. So we have given below some tips to prepare for the exam.
- Firstly analyze the syllabus, prepare important things first than unimportant topics.
- Prepare well your weaker topics to avoid losing marks in them. While revising the strong topics regularly.
- Practice sample papers as much as you can to improve your time management.
- Have a look at the past year exam papers to have an idea about the variety of questions.
- Meditate in the early morning to keep you calm and away from negative thoughts.
Hope you all score well this time. We wish you good luck for your examination and preparation. If you have any query feel free to ask in the comments section below.