RBSE 10th Model Paper 2022 – Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) has released the RBSE 10th model paper online. The model papers have been released for download online at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Rajasthan Board is conducting the class 10th examinations from March 31 to April 26, 2022. Students appearing for the exam can make use of the Rajasthan Board Exam 2022 Model Paper to prepare for the exam. With the help of the model question paper, students will get to know the exam pattern, marking of the questions, difficulty level, etc. Check more details on Rajasthan Board 10th Class Model Paper 2022 from the page below.
Latest: RBSE 10th class Time Table 2022 released. Click Here to check the complete schedule.
RBSE 10th Model Paper 2022
RBSE / BSER Secondary Question Paper 2022 for Class 10th is now available for subjects like English, Maths, Hindi, Science, etc. The model paper has been prepared as per the new syllabus for paper-1 and paper-2 examination tests.
|Subjects||Rajasthan Board 10th Model Paper 2022 Pdf|
|Social Science||Click Here|
General Guidelines in Rajasthan Board Ajmer Class 10 Model Paper 2022
In the RBSE Class 10 model question paper, you will see that it consist of some general guidelines for the students. Before solving the paper, students are advised to go through the guidelines as given.
- The mode question papers for RBSE 10th board exam 2022 have been prepared as per the reduced syllabus (30% abbreviated).
- For the academic year 2021-22, objection question that is MCQ type questions have been introduced and the number of questions have been reduced in all subjects.
- Moreover, the board has also reduced the time duration for the exam from 3 hours to 2 hour and 45 minute.
- RBSE 10th question paper 2022 consists of 40% multiple choice, fill in the blanks, and very short answer type. Whereas, 30% are short-answer type, long answer type, and the rest 30% are essay type questions.
- In Sections C and D, students are one option is given.
Steps to Download RBSE 10th Model Paper 2022
Students can download RBSE Class 10 Model Papers from the official website by simply following the instructions as given below.
Step 1: At first go to the official site of RBSE i.e. rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
Step 2: After clicking on the website, you will see the homepage of the board.
Step 3: After that, in the left sidebar of that homepage, click on the mentioned “Model Test Papers”.
Step 4: Then select the class and year on the page that requires you to download the model paper.
Step 5: After that, the model paper will be shown on your screen. Download the model paper.
RBSE Class 10th Question Paper 2022
Students must follow the exam pattern of RBSE class 10th before the exam. Go through the test pattern which is explained below.
|Duration||2 hrs and 45 mins|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi only|
Very Short Answer
Very Short Answer
Long Answer Type
|Maximum Sessional Marks||20|
|Maximum Theory Marks||80|
How to Prepare for RBSE 10th Board Exam 2022?
Candidates can refer to the following preparation tips to prepare for the RBSE 10th Board Exam 2022.
- It is important to stick to the schedule, otherwise, RBSE 10th Board Exam preparations are bound to be random. Spend quality time preparing different sections of RBSE 10th Board Exam syllabus. This will help in overall preparation.
- Make sure you are revising notes on various topics from RBSE 10th Board syllabus. Properly practicing this technique can become the biggest strength of the candidate to successfully crack RBSE 10th Board Exam.
- Each student must create some important study habits that can help their top scorers stand in line.
- Students have to create a strategy for learning long answers for the board exams.
- Solve RBSE Class 10th Previous Year Question Paper and model papers regularly. It will help students to get better marks.
- You can make notes in different subjects. This will help you to last minute preparation of RBSE 10th Board Exam 2022.
BSER Rajasthan Board Class 10th Marking Scheme
Students who are going to appear for the Rajasthan 10th examinations must be well aware of the exam pattern and marking scheme. In order to pass the exam, students need to score atleast 35% marks in each subject individually and altogether. You can also take a look at the marking scheme of Rajasthan Board 10th examination from the table below.
|Subject Names||Awarded Marks||Sessional Marks|
|Social Science I||40||10|
|Social Science II||40||10|
|Foundation off Information Practices||70||30|
Note: The marking scheme as given above is as per last year’s information and will be updated if there are any changes for the new academic year.
RBSE 10th Question Paper 2022
RBSE Class 10 question paper is an effective resources for the students to prepare for the board examination. It consists of all important details, blue-print and chater-wise weightage of the chapters included in the RBSE 10th board exam. Solving Rajasthan Board Class 10th question paper will help the students to analyze the difficulty level of the exam and on the basis of they can identify the topics which are difficult. The board releases the question paper for the annual exam immediately after the exam is over.
Rajasthan Board Class 10 Past Year Question Papers
Until the RBSE 10th question paper 2022 is released, students can download the past year papers from the link given below.
RBSE 10th Question Paper & Answer Key – 2020
FAQs for RBSE 10th Model Paper 2022
Ans. Rajasthan board has reduced the syllabus of class 10th by 30% for the year 2021-2022.
Q. What is the official website of Rajasthan Board?
Ans. The official website of the Rajasthan Board is rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
Ans. The Time Table of RBSE class 10th will be released online in the 1st week of January 2022.
Ans. The model papers of the RBSE 10th examination 2022 is available at the official website of RBSE.
Ans. Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer conducts the RBSE 10th examination.
Ans. RBSE Board 10th class Exam 2022 passing percentage will be 33% overall as well as in each subject.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.