RBSE 10th Admit Card 2022 – Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) has released the RBSE 10th Admit Card on March 15, 2022. It has been released online at the official website of Rajasthan Board – rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. However, only the school officials can download the admit cards by entering the school Login ID and Password. Students who are going to appear in the RBSE 10th examination in 2022 can collect their admit cards from their respective schools before the exam starts. The class 10th examinations are scheduled to start from the 1st week of March 2022 onwards. Students are supposed to bring their admit cards to the exam hall on every scheduled exam date.
RBSE 10th Admit Card 2022
Download Admit Card Here: Click Here to download RBSE 10th admit card 2022. (for school principals only)
Rajasthan Board usually releases the admit card a month before the start of the examination. Students have to collect their RBSE admit cards from their school. After getting admit card, students can check the details like student name, exam dates, exam center venue, etc. Students must carry their admit cards to the exam center.
|RBSE 10th Admit Card 2022||Important Dates|
|Availability of Rajasthan Board Class 10 Admit Card 2022||15 Mar 2022|
|RBSE 10th exam date 2022||30 Mar – 26 Apr 2022|
How to Download RBSE 10th Admit Card 2022 by School Principals?
Schools affiliated with the Rajasthan Board can download the admit cards of their students. In this section, we have mentioned the steps to download the admit card. Follow these steps when the link to download is active on the website.
1st Step: First, visit the official website of the Rajasthan Board at the link given above.
2nd Step: In the “News Update” section, on the homepage, click on the “RBSE 10th Admit Card 2022” link.
3rd Step: Now, you will be redirected to the login page.
4th Step: On the Log-in page, enter School ID and Password and click on the Login button to proceed. Refer to the image given below.
5th Step: A file of admit card of each student will be displayed. Download the file.
6th Step: After downloading the file, take a printout of admit card and distribute it among each student.
Details Given on Rajasthan Board 10th Admit Card 2022
Following are the details that will be mentioned on the RBSE 10th Admit Card. Students are advised to check every detail mentioned and if any discrepancy is found, you can report to your school for corrections.
- Student’s Name
- Student’s Photograph
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- School Name
- Name of the Examination
- Subject with Exam Date
- Exam Timings
- Exam Center Details
- Instructions for the Exam
Instructions for RBSE 10th Board Exam 2022
In this section, we have mentioned some important instructions that every student must follow while appearing for the RBSE 10th final examination.
- Every student must report to their allotted exam center on or before the reporting time.
- Carry RBSE 10th Original Admit card to the exam center. It will be checked by the official at the center.
- A device such as a mobile phone, calculator, Bluetooth, etc. is not prohibited to carry in the exam hall.
- After verifying your admit card, reach your exam hall. Occupy your seat and do not move into the exam hall.
- The answer sheet will be distributed 15 minutes before the exam starts. Fill in the required details.
- Read the instructions given on the question paper carefully.
- All are advised to follow the COVID-19 guidelines at the center. Wearing a face mask is mandatory.
How to Change RBSE 10th Exam Center 2022?
If any student wishes to change the allotted exam center given on the admit card they can follow the steps given below.
- Download the Exam Center Change Application Form from the RBSE website (available on the Downloads section).
- Fill the application form mentioning the new exam center.
- Submit the form to the District Education Officer (in your nearby regional office).
- The officer will ask you to collect your admit card (with the new exam center). Collect it from the office.
What to Carry for RBSE 10th Exam 2022?
For the RBSE 10th examination, students have to carry the items listed below. All these items will be checked at the center.
- Original RBSE 10th Admit Card
- Student ID Card
- Stationery Items such as Blue/Black pen, pencil, eraser, sharpener, scale, etc
- Geometry Items (in transparent pouch)
- Transparent Water Bottle
- Personal Hand Sanitizer (50 ml)
- Face Mask
What Not to Carry for Rajasthan Board Class 10 Exam 2022?
A list of items that are not allowed to carry in the exam hall is given below. Check every item and do not carry it to the exam otherwise it will be taken by the center’s official.
- Mobile Phone
- Blank Sheets or Book
- Food Items
RBSE 10th Supplementary Admit Card 2022
Students who failed in the regular RBSE 10th examination can appear for the supplementary examination. To appear in the supplementary examination, students can register themselves through the District Education Center (nearby to your location). The school will distribute the admit card to the successfully registered student. Students can collect their admit cards when asked to collect and the same has to be carried to the exam center.
Also, students can collect their RBSE supplementary admit card from the District Education Center (where they registered for the supplementary exam). The center with the help of School ID and Password can download the admit card.
FAQs on RBSE 10th Admit Card 2022
RBSE 10th admit card has been released in the month of March. You can obtain it from your school.
Yes, you can change the allotted exam center. Follow the steps given above on this page.
Yes, you can collect your admit card for the RBSE 10th supplementary exam from your school. Also, you can collect it from your district’s Education Center.
No, you are not allowed a calculator or any such devices to the exam center.
The timings for RBSE 10th exam are 8:30 a.m to 11:45 a.m. Students will get extra 15 minutes to read the question paper before writing the exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.