Here we are with RBSE 10th Admit Card 2020. So, all the students who are going to appear for the board exams held in March can check their admit card details. Rajasthan Board of Secondary of Education (RBSE) releases the admit card at the school login. Thus students of class 10th need to collect their RBSE 10th Admit Card 2020 from their respective school. When to collect the admit card? The notification for the same will release on its official website- rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Now, to know the important dates and other details follow the content below.
Latest: RBSE class 10th Admit Card 2020 will be available by the first week of March expectedly.
RBSE 10th Admit Card 2020
Rajasthan Board 10th Admit Card 2020 will be available expectedly by the first week of March. Previously, Rajasthan board has made the availability of the admit card on March 04. RBSE 10th Admit Card 2020 is the identity card for all those students who are eleigibile to appear for March 2020 board exams. If you want to know the important dates of the upcoming events then have a look at the table given below.
|RBSE 10th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Exam Dates||Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of your RBSE 10th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Obtain Rajasthan Board 10th Admit Card 2020
Rajasthan Board makes the availability of the admit card in the offline mode. Thus, let’s have a look at the steps below to know how you can collect your admit card.
1st Step- RBSE 10th admit card 2020 release at the school login. Thus, firstly contact your respective school authority.
2nd Step- Heads of the school provided with an unique Id and password by the board in order to obtain the admit card downloaded.
3rd Step- After this, get your admit card from the concerned person.
4th Step- Once you obtain the admit card check all the details mentioned on it.
5th Step- In case of any discrepancy on the admit card contact the respective authority immediately.
What Your Admit Card Consists Of?
The admit card of class 10th consists of the following details. So, it is advised to the students to go through the points as given below.
- Name of Examination
- Board Name
- Name of Candoidate
- Roll Number of Candidate
- Name of Father and Mother
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and Signature of Candidate
- List of Subjects
- Date of Exams
- Exam Timings
- Exam centre details
- Reporting Details
- Important instructions
Is It Important To Carry The Admit Card During All Exams?
Yes, admit card plays an important role during the exam as well as after the exam. It is must for the students to carry their admit card every day to appear for the exam. In the absence you will consider eligible to appear for the exam. Even though after the examinations the admit card plays an important role as to check the desired results students need to enter their roll number same as mentioned on their admit card.
List of Important Instructions- Know Here
Along with the exam details and the admit card Rajasthan Board also releases some important instructions. These are to be followed by each and every student. Thus, to know in detail go through the following discussed points.
- Firstly, by hook and crook do not forget to carry the hard copy of the admit card along with you on the day of exam.
- No student would be allowed inside the examination hall without carrying the admit card.
- The admit card consists of the details exam centre details as well as the examination timings. So, reach your exam centre on time.
- It is advised to the students to reach their respective exam centre before the scheduled timings.
- Latecomers would not be allowed to enter the exam centre and this may result in the delay of the exam.
- On the day of examination do not carry any kind of paper, electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculator, smartwatches, Bluetooth devices etc along with you.
- Apart from this, you need to carry the required items along with you on the day of examination such as the stationery items, geometry box, water bottle, medicines, etc.
- 15 minutes are provided to the students to read the question paper. So, in that time period go through the entire paper carefully and attempt the questions accordingly.
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!