Here we are with Rajasthan board admit card 2019. Admit card for class 10th and 12th has been released. So, students of class 10th and class 12th can now collect their admit card from their respective schools. RBSE 10th, 12th Admit Card 2019 is available at a school login. Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) has released the notification of admit card officially through its website- rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Rajasthan board class 10th and 12th exams are going to start from March 07 and March 14 respectively. So, students get your admit card now. For more details scroll your page down and attain the desired information.
Rajasthan Board Admit Card 2019| RBSE 10th, 12th Admit Card 2019
This year there are around 20 lakhs students going to appear for class 10th and 12th board exams. So, before appearing for the exams it is must to carry the admit card at the respective exam centre. The board has issued the admit card to all the eligible students. Rajasthan Board Admit Card 2019 consists of the basic information such as your roll number, name, examination timings, exam centre details and many more. Now, before we move further have a look at the table of the important dates given below.
|Rajasthan Board Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Release date of Admit card||04 Mar 2019|
|Examination dates||14- 27 Mar 2019|
|Release date of Admit Card||04 Mar 2019|
|Examination dates||07- Mar- 02 Apr 2019|
How To Download Your Rajasthan Board Admit Card 2019
Rajasthan board releases the admit card online. So, here we are going to discuss with you the steps to download your admit card instantly.
- First of all, contact your respective school authority.
- Collect your admit card through offline mode.
- Once you will receive your admit card check all the details mentioned on it.
- Your admit card consists of your roll number and your exam centre details etc.
- On the day of examination do not forget to carry your admit card.
- Without it, you will not be allowed to appear for the exams.
Rajasthan Board Class 10th Admit Card 2019
RBSE 10th admit card is the admit card issued to the students of class 10th by the board. Students can check their admit card online by following the same steps as mentioned above. Rajasthan board conducts the class 10th examinations in the month of March. Therefore, the board issued the admit card a month prior than the date of the examination i.e in the month of February. Note that, students who registered themselves successfully only received their admit card online.
Rajasthan Board Class 12th Admit Card 2019
Rajasthan board class 12th admit card for session 2019 is the admit card of the students of class 12th. The admit card as mentioned is the mandatory document to carry to your respective examination centre. Students of class 12th from all the streams i.e science, arts, and commerce receive their admit card online on its official website. The procedure to attain the admit card will remain the same as that mentioned above. Annually, lakhs of students have registered themselves for 2019 board examinations under the Rajasthan board.
Things To Remember- Know Here
Before appearing for the examinations students are strictly instructed against some important rules. So, guys if you are going to appear for session 2019 then have a look at the points below.
- Firstly and most importantly, do not forget to carry your admit card along with you to the examination centre.
- The details mentioned on your admit card must be correct in all aspects.
- Latecomers are not allowed during the examination. So, students reach your respective examination centre on time without any delay.
- Do not carry any prohibited items along with you inside the examination hall. The items such as mobile phone, calculator, smart watches, books, bags etc.
- Carry all the required items along with you such as all the stationery items as well as important documents.
- In case of any discrepancy found on your admit card, it is advised to contact your examination authority immediately.
Official Website- rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below