The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (RBSE) has published the Rajasthan Board 12th Time Table 2018. The Board is all set to conduct the Higher Secondary Exam from March 08, 2018 and will continue till April 02, 2018. It is a pen and paper based examination alike all other board exams in our country. The candidates can check the schedule, date and time of the board exam from the Rajasthan Board 12th Time Table 2018. The time table is available for download in pdf format and consist of important instructions for the candidate. Students who are preparing for their Higher Secondary Exam under BSER must check the timetable to chalk out their preparational plan before the exam and prepare accordingly.
Rajasthan Board 12th Time Table 2018
Rajasthan Board is a state agency of the Government of Rajasthan and has its headquarters in Ajmer. The BSER Board is responsible for promotion and development of secondary education in Rajasthan state. Apart from this the board has taken the responsibility for the conduction of exams at the state level. As well as declaration of Rajasthan board Results 2018. Here, you can also know the details regarding your result 2018. The Rajasthan Board 12th Time Table 2018 for various category is given below.
For Normal Courses:
For Disabled (Deaf & Dumb):
For Vocational Courses:
What to carry to the Exam Hall
Given below is a list of all the materials that you need to and need not to carry to the examination hall. These are the following things:
- Hall Ticket/ Admit Card (Most Important)
- Ball pen (carry an extra one) , pencil,scale, eraser.(whitner is not allowed)
- Carry a bottle of water
- Geometry box and other required stationery items for Geography and Maths
- No whitener
- No Mobile Phones
Preparation Tips for Class 12th Rajasthan Board exam
Some of the tips are listed below which will help you to prepare better for the BSER 12th Class Exam 2018. Go through the tips and prepare accordingly to perform well in the boards exam.
- Start studying seriously for the boards at least a month before the exams.
- Strictly follow the books recommended by the board.
- Plan well and give equal time to every subject.
- Study for short duration of 45–60 mins and then take a 10–15 minutes break.
- Don’t ever try to study for more than an hour at a stretch.
- Always research thoroughly on the pattern of the exam. Remember always that smart work is better than hard work.
- Have a look at the previous 5 years questions and study strictly to the syllabus.
- Solve all examples and intext questions and observe pattern of answering.
- Use your last 3 months in reading or practicing those notes and not collecting them. Last 3 months are judgment months, and the students who are preparing for board exam from the beginning of 12th class uses this time with great strategies, and they successfully get the 90+ percentage in board exams result.
- Stick With Your Syllabus Book
- Be Careful With your Weak Points
- Time Will Kill Your Marks
- Solving Previous Year Papers Is Not That Boring
- Don’t Underestimate ENGLISH- The queen of all subjects
- Don’t make your Answer Sheets Look Filthy After You Finish The Exam
- Utilise the Night before the Exam very well
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.