Rajasthan Board 10th Time Table 2018 has been released by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER Board). The time table is available in pdf format at the official website of BSER. The datesheet for BSER Class 10th Board exam has been released for Regular, Mute/Deaf and Vocational courses candidate. The exam for Regular and Vocational course candidate begins on March 15, 2018, whereas, for Mute/Deaf candidate the exam will begin on March 17, 2018. The BSER 10th Time Table consist of the exam date, day, subject name, code and important instructions for the students. Check more information regarding the Rajasthan Board 10th Time Table 2018 in the article below.
Rajasthan Board 10th Time Table 2018
The board exam will be of 03 hour and 15 minutes. For the Deaf and Mute candidates, 1 hour will be given extra. It is advised to candidates, to note down time and date for the exam. Students can check the Rajasthan Board 10th Time table below.
Class 10th Time Table for Regular candidate
Class 10th Time Table for Dead/Mute candidate
Class 10th Time Table for Vocational Courses
What to bring and not to bring for the exam?
The candidates can see the list of items which are allowed and those which are not permitted inside the exam center below.
List of Items allowed inside the examination hall
- Admit card for Board exam
- A clear clipboard for writiinbg
- Stationary Items
List of Items which are not allowed inside the examination hall
- Any electronic gadget such as Mobile Phone, Calculatoe, Digital Watch is not allowed inside the examiantion center.
- Notebook, Preparatory Notes, Books, Guides, etc
- Any valuable item
How to Prepare for Class 10th board exam for Rajasthan Board?
Here we have given few tips on preparing well for Class 10th Board exam:
- Dont count your study time by hours. Study till you understand a topic completely. As soon as you understand something, write it down in your own language to make your own notes.
- Important thing for prepraing for the board exam is planning. To make sure that you do not lose your track in between, you must have a solid plan of study. Make a time table so that you can study as per its schedule and take breaks in vbetween. Plan this it in the very beginning and follow it for the complete year. Start off from the topics that you dont have much confidence on. These topics are the ones, which are difficult for you to understand, and to remember. Study those topics first, keep two books with you (one rough and the other for revising it during exam). Make your own notes for the difficult topics first.
- The next thing is the study pattern. Do not take study or passing the exam as a burden, but try to like it. Your study pattern plays a big role. Try to make your study interesting.
- Do not compromise with your health. Give enough time for other important things that you like to do like games, music, food and friends.
- Do not worry even if you cannot complete the syllabus in first 6 months, but make sure that you complete it twice or thrice before the exam.
- Solve Model papers, 10 years question paper. This will help you in revision.
- Before going to sleep at night, revise everything that you have studied on that day.
- There is no shortcut or trick to score above 90. Hard work and dedication is all it takes.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.