Here we are with Rabindra Open Schooling Madhyamik Admit Card June 2020. As per official notification released by the board admit card get distributed among the students on May 12, 2020. However, this is proposed date of the availability of the admit card. Board will confirm the same by releasing the final notification soon. West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling (WBCROS) will issue the admit card notification officially on its website – wbcros.in. Rabindra Open Schooling Madhyamik Admit Card June 2020 will be available at the schools. School authorities need to collecft the admit card from the board’s office and distribute among the students.
Rabindra Open Schooling Madhyamik Admit Card June 2020
West Bengal open board conducts the class 10th (Madhyamik) exams twice a year. One in the month of June and the other in the month of December. So, here we are with the desired details of the June session. Board is expected to conduct the class 10th exams annually from the 1st week of June. Thus, students must collect their admit card before the commencement of the exams. Now, to know the important dates regarding Rabindra Open Schooling Madhyamik Admit Card June 2020 check the table given below.
|Rabindra Open Schooling Madhyamik |
Admit Card June 2020
|Availability of Admit Card||12 May 2020 (proposed)|
|Exam Dates||03 Jun – 11 Jun 2020 (proposed)|
Admit Card: To check the availability of your Rabindra Open Schooling Madhyamik Admit Card June 2020 Click Here
How To Obtain WB Open 10th Admit Card 2020
West Bengal open board makes the availability of the admit card in the offline mode. Thus, to obatin it here we are with simple steps. Check them from below.
1st Step- Firstly, students need to visit their respective school and contact the concerned authority.
2nd Step- School heads need to collect the admit card of all the registered students from the board’s offlice before the due date and provided them to the students.
3rd Step- Once you received your admit card check all the details present on it.
4th Step- in case of any discrepancy on your admit card details contact your respective school authority immediately and do correct them.
5th Step- At the end do not forget to carry it at the examination centre.
Details Present On Rabindra Open Schooling Madhyamik Admit Card
What your admit card consists of? to know this go through the following points as listed below.
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Name of student
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- School code
- Exam centre details
- List of subjects
- Exam date
- Shift Timings
- List of Important Instructions
Things To Remember Before Exams – Know Here
Here we are with the list of the important instructions for the students to be appear for the exams. So, go through the following points and know what to do and what not to do. Let’s check it out.
- First of all keep all your documents such as the admit card, school identity etc ready before one day of your exam.
- Make sure that the details present on it are correctly mentioned. If there is any mistake from the board’s side then do correct them beforehand.
- Your admit card must have your roll number, exam centre details, and the reporting timings. So, it is advised to the students to reach your respective exam centre before the scheduled time
- Reaching late for the exam will not be appreciated and this may delay in the further process. As a result you will get less time to write the paper.
- Do carry all the required items along with you such as the stationery item, water bottle, medicine, etc.
- Do not carry any electronic item such as the mobile phone, calculator, smartwatch, etc, paper, bags, books and wallets inside the exam hall.
Official Website: wbcros.in
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through you comments in the box provided below!