As per the academic calender, Rabindra Open Schooling Madhyamik Admit Card December 2020 will be available on November 24, 2020, expectedly. Madhyamik admit card releases in an offline mode. West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling (WBCROS) has released the admit card notification on its official website- wbcros.in. So, all the students need to visit their respective schools to attain their Rabindra Open Schooling Madhyamik Admit Card December 2020. The notification releases in the Bengali language. The students can go through the entire page to know more about the admit card.
Rabindra Open Schooling Madhyamik Admit Card December 2020
Madhyamik exams are going to take place from the second week of December. Before this, the board releases the admit card for all the desired students. Previously, the admit card was out on November 27. While this year, the board is planning to release the admit card a bit earlier. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding the Madhyamik exams.
|Rabindra Open Schooling Madhyamik |
Admit Card December 2020
|Availability of Admit Card||24 Nov 2020|
|Exam Dates||11 Dec – 19 Dec 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of Rabindra Open Schooling Madhyamik Admit Card December 2020 Click Here
Steps To Obtain Rabindra Open Schooling Madhyamik Admit Card December 2020
Here, in this session, we have discussed the simple and easy step to obtain the admit card. The students can have a look at it below.
Step.1- Firstly, the students need to visit their respective schools to attain the admit card.
Step.2- After collecting the admit card, the students need to check all the details present on the admit card.
Step.3- If there is any error in the admit card, contact the school authorities and get the corrections done.
Step.4- Now, take your admit card along with you. Also, do not forget to carry it on each day of the exam.
Details Present On Madhyamik Admit Card 2020
Admit Card is a very important document on the day of examination. Here, in this session, we have discussed the list of details present on the admit card. The students can have a look at the list below.
- Name of Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Respective Class
- Student’s name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Test Centre Details
- Photograph of the Student
- Some Important Instructions
General Instructions For Examination
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the general instructions which a student should keep in mind while appearing for the exam.
- Check whether or not you are carrying all the important documents before leaving for the exam centre.
- No friend or family member of the student is allowed inside the exam hall. They can either wait outside or go back home.
- Students need to maintain silence and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and document verification.
- During the exam, no individual is allowed to go anywhere. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Unnecessary stationery items are prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Students are not allowed to write anything on the question paper or the seat. It will be considered as the unfair mean practices.
- Any kind of electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, pagers etc are not allowed inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- Any student found using unfair mean practices will not be allowed to given further examination. Also, strict actions will be taken against such students.
- No student is allowed to leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
- Before elaving the exam hall, make sure that you submit your respective answer scripts to the imvigilator present at that time,
Official Website: wbcros.in
All the Best for Exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!