Rabindra Open Schooling Madhyamik Admit Card December 2019 is going to be available from November 27, 2019 at their respective schools. So, students collect your admit card from your schools between 11:00 am to 4:30 pm. West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling (WBCROS) has released the admit card notification on its official website- wbcros.in. Notification for Rabindra Open Schooling Madhyamik Admit Card December 2019 is available in a Bengali language. To know more about madhyamik admit card, go through the page.
Rabindra Open Schooling Madhyamik Admit Card December 2019
Rabindra Open Schooling Madhyamik Admit Card December 2019 for the South Bengal will be available at the regional office of Kolkata Citadel. While the admit card for the North Bengal will be available at the regional office of Siliguri. School heads/ principals need to collect the admit card from these places. While the students can easily collect them by visiting their respective schools. Last year, the board released the madhyamik admit card on December 07. While this year, the admit card is released a bit earlier. Before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10 admit card 2019.
|Rabindra Open Schooling Madhyamik Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||27 Nov 2019|
|Examination Dates||12 – 20 Dec 2019|
Admit Card: To check the availability of Rabindra Open Schooling Admit Card December 2019 Click Here
How To Obtain Rabindra Open Schooling Madhyamik Admit Card December 2019Madhyamik Admit Card 2019
Since West Bengal board has released the admit card in an offline mode. So, all the desired students have to contact their respective school authorties for the same. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for attaining the admit card. The students can follow the same to obtain yours.
Step.1- Firstly, the students need to visit their respective schools to collect the admit card.
Step.2- As you will reach your school, you need to contact the concerned authority of the examination.
Step.3- After this, you need to attain your admit card. Check all the details present on it carefully. If there is any correction, get it corrected by the school authorities.
Step.4- Now, take your admit card along with you to your places. Also, do not forget to carry it on each day of examination.
Details Mentioned on Admit Card 2019
The board appoints an invigilator at the entrance of the exam hall. The invigilator makes sure that no student enters the exam hall without the admit card. The admit card consists of some personal, educational and test centre details which are important for the student and the invigilator to know. Here, we have listed the details mentioned on the admit card.
- Name of the Examination
- Conducting Body’s Name
- Respective Class
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Student
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s name
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Test Centre Details
- Exam Timings
- Important Instructions
General Instructions For Examination
When the students will get their admit card, you need to study the instructions written at the back of the board. Some of the general instructions to be kept in mind while appearing for the exam is as follows:
- The students need to make sure that they check whether they are carrying all the important documents or not.
- Reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the starting of the exam. Also, the family members or the friends of the students need to stay outside the exam hall only.
- During the examination, students are not allowed to communicate with one another. You need to take permission from the invigilator first and then talk.
- If you have any problem during the exam, the students need to raise their hand to ask the invigilator.
- The students are not allowed to go anywhere in between the exam. The students can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- No student is allowed to bring any kind of electronic gadget such as mobile phones, smartwatches, pagers, etc inside the exam centre.
- The students need to submit their answer book to the invigilator present at that time before leaving the exam centre.
Official Website: wbcros.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.