Rabindra Open Schooling HS Routine December 2019 has been revised. So, students if you are looking for the same then download your new routine through the link given below. West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling has released the routine on its official website- wbcros.in. As per the revised routine, the examinations are going to start from September 19 . The examinations are scheduled in two shifts. The first shift is from 9:45 am to 1:00 pm and the second shift is from 1:45 pm to 5:00 pm. Now, to see the routine in detail have a look at the content given below.
Latest: Along with practical routine Rabindra Open Schooling HS Routine December 2019 has been revised. The practical exams are now from September 07 to 16, 2019.
Rabindra Open Schooling HS Routine December 2019
Practical Examinations: Board has issued the notification for the schools to conduct the practical exams in between September 07 to 16. Also, the marks for the same requested to submit the marks by October 31. Rabindra Open Schooling HS Routine December 2019 released on August 03 earlier than before. Last year it was released on August 16. Now, before downloading the routine first have a look at the entire schedule given in the table below.
|Exam Date||1st Shift |
(9:45 am to 1:00 pm)
|2nd Shift |
(1:45 pm to 5:00 pm)
|19 Sep 2019|
|Bengali/ Hindi/ Nepali/ Urdu/ Santhali|
|Bengali/ Hindi/ Nepali/ Urdu/ Santhali|
|20 Sep 2019|
|21 Sep 2019|
|English- I||English- II|
|23 Sep 2019|
|24 Sep 2019|
|25 Sep 2019|
|Poltical Science- I|
|Political Science- II|
|26 Sep 2019|
|Home Science- I||Home Science- II|
|27 Sep 2019|
|Economic Geography- I|
|Economic Geography- II|
|30 Sep 2019|
|Business Organization- I||Business Organization- II|
Time Table: To download Rabindra Open Schooling HS Routine 2019 Click Here
How to Download the Rabindra Open Schooling HS Routine December 2019
Students can follow the easy steps given below to download the Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya Routine 2019:
1st Step- Students can click on the link given above or you can go to its official website.
2nd Step- After the first step you will reach to the Home Page where you have to click on the “Notification” button.
3rd Step- When you click on the button a list of Notification will open on your screen.
4th Step- Click on the notification “Rabindra Open Schooling HS Routine December 2019”
5th Step- After this HS Routine will be in front of you check the dates and print it out.
Details Available on the Rabindra Open Schooling HS Routine December 2019
Students can check the important information given on the Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya Routine 2019. If anything seems mistaken you can contact the conducting authority. Now check the information from below:
- Board’s Name
- Contact Number of the Board
- Board’s Email ID
- Class Name
- Date of the Exam
- Day of the Exam
- Subject NName
- Time Slot
- Practical Exam’s Date
- Practical Subjects
How to Prepare for the Examination of Higher Secondary School
After the release of Exam Routine students need to start preparation for the examination here we are providing you some tips that will help you in preparing
- Revision is the key start revising the prepared topics.
- Clear the basics first then move to the other books. If you have completed the basics books it will be easy to prepare with others
- Language is the easy and most scoring subject you can excel in it and increase your percentage.
- Previous year question paper is the real use you can prepare from it. Other than this so many questions are taken from the previous year question paper.
- Keep a distance from the electronics. Students can start procrastinating and this will end up wasting your time,
- Eat well don’t forget to eat a healthy meal that will help you in preparation
- Students often forget to take rest and tired their body with over excess studying. This will only result in you getting sleepy during the exam. And you won’t be able to perform better.
Application form for the Help in the Examination
Students who are Physically,Visually and Mentally disabled can also appear in the examination. The West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling(WBCROS) have arranged the facility of the Amanuensis students need to fill an Application form for it. That will provide them extra time as well as the help of the Amanuensis. Below we have addressed the things to fill:
- Photograph of the Student
- Photograph of the Amanuensis(two)
- Name of the Study Center
- Certificate of the Disability
- Name of the Amanuensis
- Name of the Student
- School name of the Amanuensis
- Class of the Amanuensis
- Copy of the Admit Card/Registration Card of the student
Note- The selected Amanuensis should not be a student of the class 12th.
Official Students- wbcros.in
All The Best for your exams!
If you have any query regarding this or want to share your views then do comment through your comments
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.