Here we are with Rabindra Open Schooling exam routine December 2018. So, all the students going to appear for the December session have a look at the entire content given below. Rabindra Open Schooling Exam Routine December 2018 for HS examinations is available now. The Madhyamik exam routine for December session will be available soon. If you are looking for the Rabindra Open Schooling Exam Routine December 2018, you can find it on this page below. Although the West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling has released the exam routine for HS on the official website twbcros.org. Madhyamik exam routine will also declare on the official website itself. To know how to check the Rabindra Open Schooling Exam Routine December 2018 and other details scroll down the article.
Rabindra Open Schooling Exam Routine December 2018
WBCROS conducts the open school examinations twice a year. One in the month of the June and the other in the month of the December. After the June session, here we are with the December session. Students of class 12th can download their routine from below. However, class 10th students wait for some time as your schedule will release soon. Now, before moving towards the next section have a look at the table of the dates given below.
|Rabindra Open Schooling 2018||Important Dates|
|Examination to begin from||01 Dec 2018 (proposed)|
|Examination to end on||11 Dec 2018 (proposed)|
|Examination to begin from||24 Sep 2018|
|Examination to end on||05 Oct 2018|
Steps To Check Rabindra Open Schooling Exam Routine December 2018
1st Step. visit the official website twbcros.org.
2nd Step. You can also visit the home page by the link that is provided above.
3rd Step. Go to the notification section on the homepage.
4th Step. Click on to the notification that will be available there.
5th Step. The timetable will be in PDF format that will open when you click o the link in the notification bar.
6th Step. Download the PDF and check the timetable in there.
7th Step. Take out a printout of the timetable so that you need not open the PDF every time.
Important Instructions To Be Remembered for Exam
Board examination is one of the important examination or the very first step to know the importance of examination in real. All the school-based examination we used to take were just for passing the grade but the record for board examination are carried with us throughout. There are no chances of a mistake, to avoid any mistake here are a few instructions to be kept in mind.
- Take a printout of your admit card and do not forget to take it along with you to the examination center on every exam.
- Carry your own stationery so that you do not have to waste time asking or waiting.
- Be present at the examination center at least 30 minutes before the examination.
- Be sure to keep your handwriting neat.
- Do not rush with the question paper, solve every question patiently.
- Carry your geometry box for mathematics and physics paper.
- Keep a watch on time and distribute the question paper accordingly, this helps you finish the paper on time.
It should be known to the student that every subject needs a different strategy to be studied and understood properly. Some of the major subjects in which students get confused while preparing are given below with tips to study them.
- Mathematics: Practice is the keyword, The more you give time to mathematics the easier it will be .
- Physics: Make notes of important formulas and stick it right in front of your study table, mirror and places you visit often, this helps you remember them.
- Geography: Maps are to be practiced every day for a better understanding.
- English: Do not learn the answers but try understanding the chapters or the stories and frame your answers so that you need not waste time mugging up.