Punjab Open 12th Admit Card March 2020 has been issued. So, students can collect their admit card by visiting their respective schools. Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) makes the availability of class 12th admit card at the school login. School heads/ principals can access Punjab Open 12th Admit Card March 2020 by entering the user id and password. Now, to know the important dates, steps to obtain the admit card, and more details check the content provided below.
Punjab Open 12th Admit Card March 2020
Punjab Open class 12th exams are going to begin from the 1st week of March. Thus, all the students who are going to appear for the exams need to collect their admit card issued by the board. The roll number and the exam centre details are displayed on your admit card. Now, before knowing out how to obtain the admit card offline first have a look at the table of important dates given below.
|Punjab Open 12th Admit Card March 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||20 Feb 2020|
|Exam Dates||03 Mar – 27 Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of your Punjab Open 12th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Obtain Punjab Open Class 12th Admit Card 2020
Here we are some of the simple steps to obtain the admit card offline from the respective schools. So, students are advised to go through the following points given below.
1st Step- Firstly, students need to contact their respective school heads to collect their admit card.
2nd Step- A unique user id and password has been provied to the school autjoritues to download the admit card online and distribute to the students.
3rd Step- After receiveing the admit card check the details mentioned on it.
4th Step- If there is any discrepancy on your admit card do contact the concerned person immediately.
5th Step- Get your admit card and do not forget to carry it on the examination day.
Details Present On Your Final Admit Card
Here we are with a certain details should be there on your admit card. So, go through the following points and know what your admit card consists of.
- Exam Name
- Board Name
- Name of Student
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Exam Date
- Exam Timings
- Signature of Student
- Board’s issuance Stamp
- Important Instructions
List of Important Instructions – Know Here
Here we are with the list of the important instructions. So, students are advised to go through the following and avoid the last minute rush.
- On the exam day students must be careful regarding the documents to be carried inside the exam hall such as the admit card and the other required documents.
- The details mentioned on the admit card must be correct in all aspects.
- Any mistake found in the details must be corrected beforehand.
- The exam timings and the test centre details mentioned on the admit card. So, students are advised to reach their respective exam centre on time.
- Latecomers would not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Carry all the prerequisites along with you such as the geometry box, water bottle, medicines etc if required.
- Do not carry any electronic items such as mobile phone, calculator, smartwatches, bluetooth devices. etc, paper, bag, wallets inside the exam hall.
- Do not take too much stress before the exam and do your well.
Official Website: pseb.ac.in
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.