Punjab Open 10th Admit Card March 2020 has been issued at the school login. So, students appearing for March 2020 exams can collect their admit card from their respective schools. Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) releases the admit card on its official website- pseb.ac.in. School authorities can download Punjab Open 10th Admit Card March 2020 by entering the required login credentials. Scroll down the page to know more.
Punjab Open 10th Admit Card March 2020
Punjab board is going to conduct open exams in the third week of March. Before this, the admit card to all the desired students is issued. If we look at the previous year schedule, the admit card was available on March 04 at the school login. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10th open roll numbers for the year 2020.
|Punjab Open 10th Admit Card March 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||02 Mar 2020|
|Exam Dates||17 Mar – 08 Apr 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of Punjab Open 10th Admit Card March 2020 Click Here
Steps To Attain Punjab Open 10th Admit Card 2020
Punjab board has released the admit card at the school login. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for attaining the admit card. The students can follow the same to attain theirs.
Step.1- Punjab board releases the admit card at the school login. So, the school heads need to submit the username and the password provided by the board to download the admit card.
Step.2- Now, the students need to visit their respective schools to attain the admit card.
Step.3- After reaching the school, the students need to contact the concerned authority of the exam for the admit card.
Step.4- Once you have attained your admit card, check all the details present on it. If there is any error, get the corrections done by the school heads.
Step.5- Now, take your admit card along with you. Also, do not forget to carry it on each day of examination.
Details Present On Class 10th Open Admit Card 2020
Admit card is a very important document required at the time of document verification in the exam hall. It consist of important details regarding the student. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Date of Birth
- Respective Class
- List of Subjects
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Exam Timings
- Photograph of the Student
- Some Important Instructions
General Instructions For Exam
Before appearing in the exam, the students should be aware some of the important instructions to avoid future conflicts during the exam. The instructions are as follows:
- Check whether or not you are carrying all the important documents on the day of the exam before leaving your home.
- Maintain silence and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and document verification. Also, corporate with the test centre staff.
- The students are advised to sit on the seats allotted to them in the exam hall.
- During the exam, no student will be allowed to go out of the exam hall. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Any electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, pagers etc are not allowed inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- Students found using unfair mean practices will not be allowed to give the exam. Also, strict actions will be taken against such students.
- No student is allowed to communicate with the other students without the permission of the invigilator.
- Before leaving the exam hall, make sure that the students submit their respective answer script to the invigilator present at that time.
- No student will be allowed to leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
Official Website: pseb.ac.in
All the best for the exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.