Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has released the press note on its official website www.pseb.ac.in. In the press note, the board has declared the date of re-exam which were got delayed due to some mishappenings. So the board has now decided to conduct the re-exam of the same subjects on April 17, 18 and 19, 2018. The board has also released the date sheet for class 12th. It is available in pdf format. The date sheet has contained the subjects for which the exams were got delayed either as the paper leak reason or the clash. If the candidates have not given the exams due to one of these reasons then the schools will have to pay 100 Rs. fees otherwise the students will have to pay the same amount for the re-exams. For more details regarding Punjab Board Class 12 Time Table 2018, you can check the entire page.
You can check the date sheet for the re-exam from the table given below:
|Date||Subject Code||Subject Name|
|17 Apr 2018||001||General English|
|18 Apr 2018||002||General Punjabi|
|049||Physical Education and Games|
|19 Apr 2018||139||Environmental Education|
Punjab Board Class 12 Time Table 2018
The examination time for Class 12th PSEB 2018 exam will be from 12 PM to 03:15. Students can check timetable for PSEB Date Sheet 2018 for Class 12th below.
Instructions for the Candidate
The students will be able to check PSEB 12th Result 2018 after the exams. For getting good marks, you should know the points given below:
- Candidates can use colored pencils for economics and science subjects diagrams.
- No written paper for Vocational Stream’s Commercial Art and Drawing, Design and Lay-Out and Engraving Writing
- Immediately after the written test of the vocational stream, 21 days of on-the-job training will be done, for which the concerned school principal should make the necessary arrangements.
- The use/possession of mobile phones, in the limits of the examination center, is prohibited.
- The exam for all the papers of the vocational stream will be of 02 hours, except for General Punjabi, Punjab History and Culture, General Foundation Course, Book Keeping and Accountancy, Principles of Management and Economics, Advanced Mathematics and Computer Commercial Applications and Technical Theory of Commercial Art, Management (MS), Marketing Management (MS), Salesmanship (MS), Principles of Management (RM), Mark Tilling Management (RM), Salesmanship (RM), Infrastructure and Modes of Transport, Leasing, Insurance Salesmanship, Elements of Bookkeeping (TP), Principals Of Management (TP), Fundamentals of Income Tax, Principles of Management (RI MD), Principles of Management (EIP), Exam Management, Elements of Bookkeeping (Coup), Principles of Management (Co ).
- The exam for Vocational Courses will start from 02:00 PM to 05:15 PM.
- Additional 15 minutes are given to all the students to read the question paper.
- Additional 20 minutes are given to the Blind, deaf and mute students to solve the paper.
What are the Items allowed inside the examination premises?
The students will be allowed to bring the following items:
- Admit card of the Board Exam
- Stationary Items
- A clear clipboard
What are the items not allowed inside the examination center?
The candidate is not allowed to bring the following items inside the examination premises:
- Any electronic gadget such as Mobile Phone, Calculator, Digital watch, etc is allowed inside the exam center.
- Books. Notebooks, Notes, Guides, etc should not be brought along inside the examination premises.
- Ensure that you do not possess any paper which is related to the exam or any other kind of item which can lead to cancellation of the exam.
How to Prepare for PSEB Class 12th Board Exam 2018?
Here we have given few tips which can help you in strategizing your preparation:
- Regular studies and completing your syllabus on time wins half the game. Complete your projects, assignments and practicals on the day they are assigned and get them out of your way.
- Start with easier chapters and gradually proceed to topics that you find more difficult. With basics brushed up, you will find that even the most difficult topics will melt down to simpler easier concepts.
- For subjects like Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry, solve at least 5 to 10 questions daily without fail.
- Biology students must practice their diagrams. Flowcharts and cycles can be a good way to learn lengthy processes that might otherwise seem too difficult to learn.
- On the day of the exam, do not worry about the chapters you have not covered well. Most chapters do not carry more than 4 to 5 marks.
- The feel of nervousness and tension is very natural before and during the examinations. A little bit of tension is quite helpful as it propels us to put in the very best effort. For taking the mind off it, the best way is to indulge yourself in your hobbies. It is the best stress-free therapy.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.