PSEB Result 2022 – Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) is most likely to declare Punjab Board result 2022 for the Term 1 examination in the month of January 2022. The exact date and time for declaration of PSEB 10th, 12th result 2021-22 for Term 1 is yet to be announced by Punjab Board. It is released online at pseb.ac.in. A direct link to check the result can also be accessed from here. Students can their Punjab Board result by roll number or their name. The result obtained by online means is a provisional document, the actual mark sheet can be obtained by the students from their respective school 7-8 days after the release of online result. It consists of important details like marks obtained in each subject, total marks obtained, and other important information. To know more regarding the PSEB 10th, 12th Result 2022 for both term 1 and term 2, keep reading the below-mentioned article.
PSEB Result 2022
The COVID-19 virus has resulted in PSEB conducting 2 separate terms for both class 10th and 12th students. The final result for class 10th, 12th students is preparing by taking students’ performance in Term 1 and Term 2 exam. The term 1 examination is objective-based, whereas the term 2 examinations are subjective-based. Rest of the marks shall be given by practical/internal assessment. Students can check the PSEB 10th, 12th result 2022 date from the table below.
|Punjab Board Result 2022||Class 10th||Class 12th|
|PSEB Term 1 exam date 2022||13 – 18 Dec 2021||13 – 22 Dec 2021|
|Release of PSEB Term 1 result 2021-22 date||January 2022||January 2022|
|Examination Date (Term 2)||March 2022||March 2022|
|Result Date (Term 2)||May 2022||May 2022|
How is Punjab Board 10th Result 2021-22 Calculated?
PSEB follows a general 100 marks evaluation for class 10th students. These 100 marks are then divided into a written assessment (board examination) and an internal assessment. The written assessment will carry a weightage of 80 marks and held in 2 separate terms which are term 1 and term 2. Marks obtained in both these terms will be added in the final result. The internal assessment will carry a weightage 20 marks and will be evaluated based on the project work done and general classroom awareness.
How is PSEB 12th Result 2022 calculated?
PSEB follows the similar 100 marks pattern for class 12th students as well. The only difference is for some language-based subjects and mathematics, PSEB will take a complete 100 marks evaluation.
For other subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and so on, there will be a 70 marks evaluation taken in 2 separate terms and will be added together in the final result and a 30 marks evaluation will be done based on practical assessment. Students shall be focused in all the 3 assessments to score good final marks in the examination.
Punjab Board Exam 2022 Qualifying Marks
PSEB has kept the minimum qualifying marks in each subject to be 33 percent. Thus students in both class 10th and 12th have to score at least 33 percent in each subject to get promoted to further classes.
Students scoring less than this will be considered as Fail and will have to appear for the compartment examination that will be held in June 2022. For this, students will have prepared the whole syllabus again. So instead of giving the examination again, students must ensure that they at least qualify in all subjects.
How to Check Punjab Board 10th, 12th Name-wise Result 2022?
Students can download their Punjab Board class 10th results by following the below mentioned steps. These steps are pretty straightforward and requires student’s to enter their name.
- Visit the official PSEB website or click on the above mentioned link.
- This will open the PSEB homepage where in the left hand side students can find the ‘PSEB 10th result 2022’ and ‘PSEB 10th result 2022′ links. Click on any one of the link depending on the user’s choice.
- This will directly open an authentication page where students will have to enter their name then click on “Find Results”.
- This will automatically open the results page and student’s can view their results.
- The option for downloading the results in PDF format is also available.
How to Check PSEB 10th, 12th Roll Number-wise Result 2022?
The process for checking the PSEB class 12th results is almost exact but for students’ comfort, below mentioned are the steps to download the class 12th result.
- Go to the PSEB official website by following the link mentioned above.
- Coming to the homepage, students can see the links for ‘PSEB 10th result 2022’ and “PSEB 12th result 2022”. Click on either one of them depending upon the candidate’s choice.
- This will automatically open the an authentication page where students can check their results using their roll number. After entering the required credentials, click on “Find results”.
- The result will pop-up on the candidate’s screen and an option for downloading in PDF format will also be available.
This is how the Punjab Board Result login screen looks like…
How Punjab Board Result 2022 Prepared if Term 2 exams are not conducted?
In case the COVID-19 situation becomes worse and a lockdown is declared then the term 2 examination will not be conducted. To replace these 50 marks, students will have to solve assignments which will be given by school authorities. These marks will be taken as internal assessments done by the school and will carry a weightage of 50 marks. The results shall be prepared with Term 1 marks and term 2 marks coming from internal assessment.
What after Punjab Board Results 2022 is Declared?
Students after the Punjab Board results 2022 come out, have to collect their original marksheets from their respective schools. After this, students have to decide regarding their further studies. This is always a tough decision but with the tips mentioned below, students can make this job slightly easier.
- For students clearing the class 10th results, they’ll have an option of choosing between higher secondary studies or going for a diploma. This decision is totally based on the student’s interest regarding the subjects offered. Now a days student’s prefer the higher secondary studies as it opens a lot of doors in the future.
- For class 12th results, after the declaration of results, they can either go for a 3-year degree program, a 4-year degree program or a 5-year degree program. They get an option of choosing their future based on multiple programs available in different universities all over India.
Punjab Board Result 2022 Re-Valuation Process
Punjab Board offers a chance to the candidates to get their answer booklets reviewed. Consequently, candidates who are not happy with their marks obtained in Punjab Board Result 2022 can apply for the revaluation process. Go through this part to find out about the entire Punjab Board Result 2022 Re-Valuation process.
- Candidates can apply for the revaluation in June 2022. Accurate dates will be reported after the Punjab board results 2022 declaration.
- PSEB results 2022 after revaluation will be delivered in July 2022.
- PSEB assesses the answer booklets which are sent under revaluation and have paid the charges for re-valuation.
- Candidates should take note of that after the last revaluation PSEB results2022, they will not have the option to apply for any further reviewing process.
Re-Valuation Charges – For applying in the revaluation process, students for both class 10th and 12th have to pay a nominal charge of Rs.300 per subject.
Punjab Board Compartment Exam 2022
Candidates who can’t pass the Punjab board tests can have the option to save their year. Accordingly, candidates who couldn’t pass in a couple of subjects in the PSEB results 2022 for both class 10th and 12th, can apply for the compartment test in the period of June 2022. They are encouraged to follow to the valuable PSEB compartment timetable 2022 to plan in an essential way which shall be released in the last week of May 2022. The results for compartment examination shall be declared in May 2022.
Previous year Punjab Board class 10th Results
|Year||Total Students Appeared||Total Passing Percent|
Previous year Punjab Board class 12th Results
|Year||Total Passing Percent||Total Students Appeared|
Punjab School Education Board (shortened P.S.E.B.) is an educational committee situated in Mohali, Punjab, India. It was established in 1969 under an authoritative demonstration of the Government of Punjab to manage the educational plan instructed in state funded schools in the Punjab state and lead normalized assessments as well as directing organization of grants, and distributing of reading material. The central command of the Board are situated in SAS Nagar (Mohali), close to Chandigarh.
FAQs on PSE Result 2022
The Punjab Board term 1 examinations for class 10th and 12th are going to start from 13th December 2021.
For academic year 2021-22, the entire examination for both classes 10th and 12th has been divided evenly into 2 separate terms and the marks obtained in both these terms will be added as a total.
For revaluation of their Punjab Board results, students will have to pay Rs.300 per subject.
The results for both class 10th and 12th are expected to come out in the 2nd week of January 2022.
Students can check their Class 10th and 12th results either by using their name or by using their roll number.
Both term 1 and term 2 carry equal weightage and syllabus. Students will be assessed for 50 marks in both these terms.
In order for students to qualify, they need a minimum of 33 percent that is 33 marks out of 100 in each and every subject.
The results are calculated by adding the marks obtained in term 1, term 2 and the marks given by schools as internal assessment. These marks are then graded out of 100.
Sometimes if a candidate is failing by a few marks then officials give them a few marks such that they can qualify. The maximum grace marks which can be given are 6 marks.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.