Here we are with PSEB 12th rechecking and revaluation result 2018. So, all the students who are in seek of their result can now check the result through the link available here. On April 23, Punjab School Education Board has released the result for class 12th. All those students who were not happy as well as satisfied with their PSEB 12th result 2018. Apply now, for the PSEB 12th rechecking and revaluation registration 2018. On April 26, 2018, the board has issued the official notification regarding the same. All the students interested in conducting the rechecking/ re-evaluation of their result have to register themselves online. However, PSEB 12th rechecking and revaluation registration 2018 has started on April 27, 2018, and the registration is open until May 11, 2018. To know more details move further and get all the desired information.
PSEB 12th Rechecking and Revaluation Registration 2018
Keeping in mind the future aspects of lakhs of students the board has decided to conduct the PSEB 12th rechecking and revaluation registration 2018. Now, in order to apply for this, all the desired students need to register yourself first on time. To check the dates of the registration students need to check the table as mentioned below.
|PSEB 12th Rechecking/ Re-evaluation 2018||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of the Registration||27 Apr 2018|
|End Date of Registration||11 May 2018|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||16 May 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Challan||21 May 2018|
|Result Declaration||04 Jul 2018|
How To check PSEB 12th Revaluation and Rechecking Result 2018
In order to check your revaluation and rechecking result follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, click on the link which is given above and proceed further.
- As you do so, a login window will appear on your screen.
- Here you need to enter the required information in the space provided.
- Now, enter either your name or your roll number and click on ‘Find Results’ option.
- Your revaluation/ rechecking result status will appear on your screen.
- Check your result carefully and download it.
PSEB 12th Rechecking and Revaluation Registration 2018- Details
As per the official notification, PSEB 12th rechecking and revaluation registration 2018 has started from April 27, 2018, and it will end up on May 11, 2018. Students must remember to apply for it on time. Make the payment of the desired amount. Apart from this an individual also required submitting one copy of it at Regional Office or Head Office of the respective District, Punjab School Education Board. For this, you can also refer to the image of the press note attached to this article issued by the official body.
Important Note: All those who are applying for the PSEB 12th Rechecking and Revaluation Registration 2018 can only apply for once.
Fees structure for PSEB 12th Rechecking and Revaluation Registration 2018
For registering yourself successfully, all the students need to make the payment of the desired amount. Check the details of the fee structure mentioned below.
|Rechecking and Re-evaluation Fees||Rs. 500/-, sheet paper|
|Processing fee for obtaining photocopier photo paper||Rs. 510/-|
|Photocopying fee||Rs. 2/-, per page|
Procedure for PSEB 12th Rechecking and Revaluation Registration 2018
1st Step: Visit the link which is given on the page as given above.
2nd Step: Once you click you will reach the login window. Click on the ‘ New User’ Register now.
3rd Step: Now, you must agree with the rules for the rechecking/ re-evaluation.
4th Step: After this ‘ Candidate Registration Form’ will appear on your screen. Fill all the mandatory details and click on the submit button.
5th Step: Now, you registered yourself successfully.
Details On PSEB 12th Rechecking and Revaluation Registration 2018
The desired registration form will consist of the details as mentioned below. It is advised to all the students to have a look at them before registering yourself.
- Exam Type
- Roll Number
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
Rules for PSEB 12th Rechecking 2018
Following are some of the instructions regarding PSEB 12th Rechecking 2018.
- Re-checking forms should submit online and after the payment of fees, the challan should submit to Regional Office or Head Office of the respective District, Punjab School Education Board. No form will accept after the last date of the submission.
- Before applying for rechecking must keep the following the points-
- Make ensure that the answer sheet is clipped properly.
- Also, the handwritten tester of answer sheet must match the written sample in the application form.
- Examiner must mark all the questions recorded on the answer sheet.
- The total sum of all the questions submitted on the answer sheet must be written correctly on the title page of the answer sheet
- Re-checking fee is Rs.500 /- per answer sheet The subject of the tenth examination is the 500 + 500 = 1000 / – for the rectangle of Punjabi A and B-paper.
- The student will not show the answer sheet after paying a fee of Rs.500 / – for re-checking
- On payment of processing fees, answer sheet will display to the examiner only.
- The original result card should not send with this application. Photocopies should attach. Then the actual result should send only after the card is requested by the office
- Within 30 days after the last date for applying for rechecking, the result of 2-to-rechecking can be found on the board’s website.
Rules for PSEB 12th Revaluation 2018
- The re-evaluation form will accept only after the issuance of submission of the challan and the Regional Office or head office of the respective district concerned at the Punjab School Education Board.
- After filing fees in the bank after paying challan, after filing a printed and handwritten sample/signature column, the form and original challan must submit to the Regional Office or Head Office at the Punjab School Education Board.
- The original result card should not send with this application The actual result should send to the card office on request.
- Revaluation results can found on the board’s website within 30 days after the deadline for applying for Revaluation.
- The results of the re-evaluated answer-books will improve if the numbers go up if the numbers decrease by the high marks, the results will modify according to the low scores.
- If the test scores go up to 5% or more then the third examiner will send for case marking.
The test taker will not have any right to challenge the result
- If the answer sheet took after re-valuation, then additional time will not give and apply according to the prescribe dates/schedules.
- If the results revised after the Revaluation, then the information provided by the online board’s secret branch If the revision is made, further action will be taken in this regard by the Board Examination Board In this regard, the examiner will contact the head of the concerned examination branch Senior Secondary.