PSEB 12th Re-Evaluation 2019 Result has been released. So, the students who have applied for the process of revaluation can now check their result. The direct link to check PSEB 12th Re-Evaluation 2019 Result is provided on the page. On July 12, the board has released the result for the Rechecking. Punjab School of Education Board (PSEB) has declared the revaluation and rechecking result on its official website. In order to check the rechecking result, the students need to login using their roll number or reference number. While to check the revaluation result enter your roll number or your name.
PSEB 12th Re-Evaluation/ Rechecking 2019 Result, Form, Date
Class 12 main examination result was released on May 11, 2019. After the declaration of result, the board has started with the process of re-evaluation/ Rechecking from May 14, 2019. Now, its time for the result. Before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates related to the class 12 re-evaluation/ rechecking 2019.
|PSEB Class 12 Re-evaluation/ Rechecking 2019||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Application Forms||14 May 2019|
|Last Date of Application Forms||28 May 2019|
|12 Jul 2019
26 Jul 2019
Apply: To fill the application form for PSEB 12th Re-evaluation/ Rechecking 2019, Click Here.
PSEB 12th Re-Evaluation/ Rechecking 2019 Result
After the declaration of class 12 main examination result, some students were having problem with the marks they have scored. Punjab board started with the process of revaluation for such students. Revaluation refers to the process of checking the the whole paper again to ensure that no question is marked unchecked or unmarked. In order to apply for this process, the students need to fill in the application form which was available online on the official website. Along with the form, the students had to pay an amount of application fee as well. After the completion of form, Punjab board has finally come up with the revaluation result now.
How to Check PSEB 12th Re-Evaluation/ Rechecking?
Punjab board has released the revaluation result at the official login. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for downloading the revaluation result. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, visit the official website. To do so, you can click on the link provided on the page.
Step.2- After that, a new page of login will appear.
Step.3- On the login page, you need to fill in the required login details such as roll number or reference number.
Step.4- Your result will appear on the screen. You can check and download the same for future purposes.
Along with the application form, the candidates have to pay an amount of application fee set by the board. The Punjab board has set different application fee for different processes. However, the candidates have to make sure that their form will be accepted only after the payment of the application fee. The application fee set by the board is as follows:
- Re-evaluation/ Rechecking: The candidates applying for the process of re-evaluation/ rechecking has to pay an amount of Rs. 500 per subject.
- Scanned Copy: The candidates who want to get the scanned copy of their answer script have to pay Rs. 510 per subject. However, they can also pay Rs. 2 per page.
How to Apply for Class 12 Re-evaluation/ Rechecking 2019
The candidates applying for either of the processes has to fill in the application form. However, the board has released different application forms for different courses. Here, in this section, we have discussed the steps to fill the application form so that the candidates do not get confused while filling the form. The steps are as follows:
Step.1- Firstly, click on the link provided on the page to fill the application forms.
Step.2- After that, you will be redirected to a login page.
Step.3- On the login page, the candidates have to fill in their reference number and roll number as the login details in the space provided on the page.
Step.4- After that, the candidates have to click on the “Submit” button.
Step.5- Once the login details are submitted, your application form will appear on the page.
Step.6- After that, you will fill the admit card. The candidates need to make sure that they have to fill in all the details
Step.7- Once the form is filled, you have to pay the amount of application fee.
Step.8- After the successful payment of the form, your form will be accepted by the board for further process.
Particulars Present on Application Form
The application form consists of some important details which are necessary at the time of re-evaluation/ rechecking. However, the candidates should make sure that they fill in all the details. Leaving a blank may lead to the rejection of application form. However, the list of details mentioned in the application form is as follows:
- Class of the Candidate
- Type of Exam
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Email ID
- Phone Number
Important Instruction for PSEB 10th Rechecking 2019
Some of the important instructions for the process of rechecking that a candidate needs to keep in mind is as follows:
- Rechecking’s application form has to be submitted online. However, the receipt of challan should be submitted to the Regional Office of Punjab School of Secondary Education.
- The application forms received after the last date will be rejected.
- No extra page should be attached to the answer sheet at the time of rechecking. Also, no page should be missing from the answer script.
- The handwriting written on the application form and answer script should be the same. If any change is noticed, the form will be rejected.
- The amount of application fee for rechecking of class 10 Punjabi A or B paper is Rs 1000.
- Once the payment of application form is done successfully, the answer script will be shown to the candidates.
Important Instructions for PSEB 10th Re-Evaluation 2019
Before filling the application form, the candidates should make sure that they keep in mind the following instruction given by the board for the process of re-evaluation. The instructions are as follows:
- Once the candidate has submitted the challan receipt to the Regional Office of Punjab Board of School, their application form will be accepted for the further process.
- The board will release the class 12 revaluation result after one month of the completion of the application form.
- The result for the revaluation will result in either increase or decrease or no change in the marks.
- During the process of re-evaluation, if the test score goes up by 5% or more, then the third test examiner will look after the answer script of the applicant.
Official Website: pseb.ac.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any query related to this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!