PSEB Class 12 Compartment Admit Card 2019 is now available. So, the students searching for their roll numbers can now download it. The direct link to download PSEB 12th Compartment Admit Card 2019 has been provided on this page. In order to download the admit card, the candidates have to submit their year, reference number/ candidate’s name/ father’s name/ old roll number. Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has released the class 12 compartment admit card on the official website- pseb.ac.in. Scroll down the page to know more about the PSEB 12th Compartment Admit Card 2019.
PSEB 12th Compartment Admit Card 2019
The Punjab board has released the admit card for class 12 at the official login. The candidates who will be appearing for the compartment examination need to carry their admit card. Admit card acts as an identity card for the candidates as it consists of personal and educational details of the candidates. The board is going to conduct the compartment examination in the month of July 2019. Before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know more about the important dates related to class 12 compartment examination.
|PSEB Class 12 Compartment Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of July 2019|
|Examination Dates||24 Jul- 17 Aug 2019|
Admit Card: To check and download the PSEB Class 12 Compartment Admit Card 2019 Click Here
To download PSEB Admit Card July 2019 for Additional Exams Click Here
How to Download PSEB Class 12 Compartment Admit Card 2019?
The Punjab board has released the admit card on its official login. However, the candidates who have successfully applied for the compartment examination can download the admit card by following the steps discussed below.
Step.1- Firstly, click on the link provided on the page to visit the official website.
Step.2- Once you will click on the link, you will be redirected to a new page of login.
Step.3- On that page, you have to fill the required login details. The candidates can either fill in their reference number or name and parent’s name or an old roll number in the login space.
Step.4- After filling the details, click o the “Search” button.
Step.5- Your admit card will appear on the screen. You can check and download it for future purpose.
Particulars Available on the Admit Card 2019
The candidates need to check the following details after downloading the admit card so that there is no mistake in the admit card.
- Name of the Student
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Name of Board
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Details
- Schedule of Examination
- Timings of Examination
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Student
- Some other Information
Important Instructions for Examination
Some of the important instructions for examination are as follows:
- Before leaving for the examination, make sure to carry all the important document to the exam centre.
- While downloading the admit card, it is advisable that students check all the details on it. If there is any error they should contact through email or phone.
- The students are advised to ask the invigilator if they have any problem.
- No other paper or chits should be carried to the exam centre except for the important documents.
- Any student found using unfair practices will not be allowed to give the exam further and strict actions will be taken against them.
- It is advised to reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the exam centre to avoid late entry to the exam hall.
- Students should corporate with the test centre staff at the time of document verification and frisking.
- No student is allowed to take the answer sheet out of the examination centre. It should be handed over to the invigilator.
Official Website: pseb.ac.in
All the Best for Exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.