After the release of the practical exams admit card, now, Punjab School Education Board has disclosed the PSEB 12th Compartment Admit Card 2018 for the written exams. The admit card for the supplementary exams has been released online on the official website pseb.ac.in. The students are required to click on the link given below to download the PSEB 12th Supplementary Admit Card 2018. The credentials you can use to download is the branch/ year, reference number/ candidate’s name/ father’s name/ old roll number. It will help you in getting the admit card for the supplementary exams. Considering the Supplementary 12th Time Table, the exams will start from August 04, 2018. To know more about PSEB 12th Compartment Admit Card 2018 August, you can take a look at the entire page.
PSEB 12th Compartment Admit Card 2018 August
The admit card is available for the students of each branch i.e. Science, Arts and Commerce. You can get the idea of the important dates related to PSEB 12th Supplementary Admit Card 2018 from the table given below:
|PSEB 12th Supplementary Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|The Availability of Admit Card||Available Now|
|The Commencement of the Exams||04 Aug 2018|
|The Exams will End on||28 Aug 2018|
Download Admit Card: Click Here to Download PSEB 12th Compartment Admit Card 2018 August.
How to Download PSEB 12th Compartment Admit Card 2018 August?
Chandigarh University Admission 2020Chandigarh University 2020 Admission Open!! Click Here
- ATSE Scholarships Worth Rs.15 Lacs Click HereATSE - Scholarship Worth Rs.15 Lacs
- NCERT Solutions Click HereNCERT Solutions English / Hindi Medium
- Previous Year Question Papers Click HerePrevious Year Question Papers
As you have already appeared in the board exams. So, you know that the admit card is a very important document for the exams. Thus, it is mandatory for you to download it. You can use the direct link provided on the page above. Or you can refer to the official website of the Punjab Board. To get the PSEB 10th Supplementary Admit Card 2018 from the website, you can follow the steps given below:
Step-1: Log on to the official website. You can also use the direct link of the website that we have given above.
Step-2: On the homepage, you will get the section “Latest News.” Under this section, you will be able to find the link of “PSEB Matric/ Sr. Secondary Compartment Admit Card 2018”.
Step-3: After hitting that link, you will get the page where you will have to choose the right tab for you. So, click the tab named “Status of Sr. Secondary (Reap/ Compartment) Admit Card 2018”.
Step-4: While you will click the tab, you will be redirected to the new page. On that page, you will have to submit some information such as:
- Branch/ Year
- Reference Number/ Father’s Name/ Candidate’s Name/ Old Roll Number
Step-5: Once, you will submit the details, your admit card will be available to you.
Step-6: Now, you are suggested to take the printout of your admit card for the future use.
Information Present on PSEB 12th Compartment Admit Card 2018 August
As you all know that the admit card contains all the useful and necessary information of the students. So, it must be all correct. If the details will be invalid then the students will not be allowed to appear for the exams. Thus, the students are advised to go through the points given below carefully:
- Registration Number of the Students
- Enrollment Number
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Name of the Students
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s Name
- School Name
- School Adress
- Exam Centre Code
- Name and the Adress of the Centre
- Exam Dates
- Timings for the Exam
- Reporting Time
Important Points Related to PSEB 12th Supplementary Admit Card 2018
We have already mentioned several times that the admit card is necessary to be carried at the time of the examination. Here in this section, you will get to know the other important factors related to the compartment admit card. To do so, you can refer to the points given below:
- First of all, check all the information available on the admit card. If the details are correct then it’s okay. Otherwise, consult it to your respective school or drop a mail to your board.
- You cannot change your exam centre. You will have to appear for the exams in the allotted test centre present on the admit card.
- The Admit Card for the supplementary exams will not be sent through the post. You will have to download it from the official website.
- Must carry the admit card at the time of going for the examination. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to give the exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.