Punjab board has released the PSEB 12th Admit Card October 2019 (Golden Jubilee Chance). So, all the students appearing in October exams can now download the admit card through the direct link provided on this page. Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has released the admit card on its official website- pseb.ac.in. To download the admit card, the students need to select their batch and fill their reference number, candidate’s name/ father’s name or old roll number. Scroll down the page to know more about PSEB 12th Admit Card October 2019.
PSEB 12th Admit Card October 2019 (Golden Jubilee Chance)
Golden Jubilee Chance exams are conducted in the honour of the 550th birth anniversary of the ‘Guru of Sikhs’ Guru Nanak Dev ji. Punjab board is going to conduct the 12th examinations from October 22 to November 07. To appear in such exams, the students should have access to obtain the admit card. Punjab board has released the admit card on the official website. The steps to download the admit card are provided below. Now, to know the important dates regarding class 12th admit card, let us have a look at the table below.
|PSEB 12th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Issuance of Admit Card||16 Oct 2019|
|Exam Dates||22 Oct – 07 Nov 2019|
Admit Card: To check and download the PSEB 12th Admit Card October 2019 (Golden Jubilee Chance) Click Here
Steps To Download PSEB 12th Admit Card October 2020
Punjab board has released the admit card for class 12th students on its official website. The students can either click on the link provided on this page. Or you can visit the official website. Given below are some of the easy steps to download the admit card. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, visit the official website. To do so, you can click on the link provided on this page.
Step.2- On this page, you need to click on the link of admit card under the “Latest News” section.
Step.3- After this, a new page will appear on the screen. On this page, you need to click on the “Admit Card of Senior Secondary Golden Chance October 2019” link.
Step.4- As you will do so, a login window will appear on the screen. You need to select your batch. Now, fill in the other details.
The other details to be filled are as follows:
- Reference Number
- Candidate’s Name/ Father’s Name
- All Old Roll
Step.5- After filling all the details, click on the “Search” button.
Step.6- Your admit card will appear on the screen. You can check and download the same for future purposes.
Importance of 12th Admit Card 2019
Admit Card is a very important document for the student appearing in the exam. It consists of some personal, educational and test centre related details. Without admit card, no student will be allowed to enter the exam hall. Punjab board appoints an invigilator at the entrance of the exam hall. He/ She maked sure that no student enters the exam hall without admit card. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Student’s Name
- Reference Number
- Old roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Exam Timings
- Test Centre Details
- Some Important instructions
General Instructions For Examinations: Know Here
Before appearing in the exam, the students need to keep in mind some of the general instructions which are important from the exam point of view. The instructions are as follows:
- Check whether or not you are carrying all the important documents to the exam centre before leaving your place.
- To avoid being late, the students need to make it a habit of reaching the exam hall at least 15 minutes before the exam time.
- During the frisking and document verification, the students need to maintain silence and stay in queue.
- No students can go anywhere in between the exam. You can either go before exam or after the exam.
- Any student found using unfair means practices will not be allowed to give further examination. Also, strict actions will be taken against such students.
- During the exam, the students can not interact with the other students. If there is any doubt regarding anything, you can ask the invigilator present at that time.
- Unauthorised stationery items and electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the exam centre. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- Before leaving the exam hall, the students need to submit their respective answer sheet to the invigilator present at that time.
- No student will be allowed to leave the exam centre before the end time of the exam.
Official Website- pseb.ac.in
All The Best For Your Exams!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.