PSEB 12th Admit Card 2022 – Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) is the authority site for the issue of PSEB 12th admit card. The admit card has been released by Punjab Board for Term 1 examination. It has been released online at pseb.ac.in. Whereas, the PSEB 10th Term 2 Admit Card 2022 will be given on the of the in February month before 15 days the date of the test and the test will be directed in April month. Students are required to report at their respective class to collect their admit card. Check more details on Punjab Board 12th admit card 2022 from the page below.
PSEB 12th Admit Card 2022
Latest: PSEB Class 12 Nov 2021 exam admit card has been released. Download it from the link above.
Follow the article given underneath to know more insights regarding the PSEB 12th Admit Card 2022 which will be delivered in February 2022. Admit card comprises different fundamental data about the applicant and is required for section in the assessment corridor. In this article we have referenced data with respect to how to download the admit card and significantly more.
Overview of PSEB 12th Examinations 2022
|PSEB admit card 2021 release date||February 2022|
|Last date to download Punjab 12th admit card||April 2022|
|PSEB 12th 2022 Exam Date||March 2022|
|Result date||June 2022|
|PSEB 12th compartment admit card date||July 2022|
Steps to download PSEB 12th Admit Card 2022
PSEB will deliver the PSEB class 12 admit card 2022 in web-based mode for schools. The following are the means to download the admit card of PSEB twelfth 2022 class,
- Go to the authority site pseb.ac.in.
- Snap on the connection “Admit Card”.
- School authorities should enter the asked subtleties, for example, School code, username and secret key.
- Snap on the submit tab to download the Punjab board twelfth admit card 2022.
- Schools need to download the online admit card and get it printed to disperse amongst students.
Important Details mentioned on PSEB 12th Admit Card 2022
Punjab Board twelfth class admit card 2022 will contain the underneath given data. Understudies ought to painstakingly check every one of the subtleties and guard the admit card till the outcome declaration.
- Hall ticket number
- Full name of the student
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Name of the school
- Academic session
- Scanned photo of the student
- Scanned signature of the student
- Subject name and code
- Date and day of the examination
Important Things to be carried to PSEB examination center
Its significant for understudies to arrange their assessment sack packs ahead of time. Here is a rundown of a couple of things that every single understudy should convey.
- PSEB 12th Admit Card printed copy alongside a couple of Xerox duplicates.
- Personal identification (School Identity card preferred).
- Facial coverings and quality hand sanitizers.
- Exemplary simple watch to monitor time.
- Great quality pens.
- Other fixed needed for a specific assessment.
- Water containers to keep up with hydration.
Important instructions mentioned in the PSEB 12th Admit Card 2022
The hall ticket of PSEB twelfth class will contain the beneath given directions for the understudies. It is compulsory to adhere to the directions while showing up for tests.
- Revealing time and Examination time for the applicants at the assessment focus upon the arrival of assessment is referenced in the Admit Card. No up-and-comer will be permitted to enter the assessment Center after finish of revealing time referenced in the Admit Card under any conditions what so ever.
- Any fixed thing like. literary material (printed or composed), pieces of papers, math/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen Scale, Writing Pad, Pend rives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner and so forth are not permitted.
- The competitors are not permitted to wear/convey any sort of wrist watch in the assessment lobby/room. Competitors are educated to actually look at the Bell Timings for Caution Bells at various spans.
- The up-and-comers need to adhere to the guidelines given by the invigilators in the assessment lobby/room. The competitors, who won’t adhere to the directions, will be treated as unjustifiable means and his/her outcome won’t be pronounced.
- All candidates must carry their own hand sanitizer in a transparent bottle.
- All applicants need to cover their nose and mouth with a veil/material.
- Candidates must follow social distancing rules.
- Candidates must follow all instructions mentioned on the Admit Card.
PSEB 12th examination timings
PSEB conducts the 12th assessments between 2:00 PM-5:15 PM and follows a severe timetable before this which guarantees smooth conduction of assessment.
|Particulars Timings||Exam Timings|
|Distribution of Answer books||1:35 PM–1:45 PM|
|Distribution of question paper at||1:45 PM|
|Time for reading question paper||1:45 PM–2:00 PM|
PSEB 12th Examination pattern 2022
PSEB has introduced some changes in the 12th examination pattern for academic year 2021-22. These are,
- There will be 4 segments in the inquiry paper including target type questions conveying 1 marks, extremely short sort questions conveying 2 marks, short sort questions conveying 4 marks, and long sort questions conveying 6 marks.
- The base good grades in PSEB twelfth tests 2021 is 33 imprints.
- The imprints division for hypothesis test, functional and inside evaluation is recorded beneath.
|Subject||Theory Marks||Practical Marks||CCE Marks||Total Marks||Min. Pass Marks|
|General Punjabi/ Punjab History and Culture||65||–||10||75||25|
What To Do in Case of Any Discrepancy in PSEB 12th Admit Card 2022 ?
If there is somehow any kind of error or fault caused in a candidate’s Admit Card, he/she should immediately contact the school authorities. School authorities can guide the student properly by getting in touch with the PSEB.
The Punjab School Education Board appeared through an authoritative institution in November 1969 for the turn of events and advancement of school instruction in the territory of Punjab. In 1987, the Vidhan Sabha revised the Board’s Act to admit its independence. The extent of the Board’s capacities is extremely wide and covers pretty much every viewpoint/phase of school instruction. The board ensures to make fundamental game plans for the smooth lead of public assessment at the school level. At present, the Board conducts public assessments at the Middle, Matriculation, and Senior Secondary levels.
FAQs on PSEB 12th Admit Card 2022
No. PSEB 12th admit card is expected to be released in February, 2022 which is soon after the release of PSEB 12th official timetable
Only schools are eligible to download the admit card via school login credentials. Candidates have to collect the admit card from their respective schools.
In case of any fault in a candidate’s admit card, they should consult their school authorities. More about this is mentioned in the article above.
Yes. This year there will be 4 sections which will also have objective based questions carrying 1 mark each. Other types of questions will be very short type, short type and long type questions.