PSEB 12th Admit Card 2020 will be issued by the month of February expectedly. So, all the students appearing for the March exams can go through the page to know the details regarding their admit card. PSEB 12th Admit Card 2020 releases at the school login. This means that the authority to download the admit card lies in the hand of the school heads. Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) releases the admit card notification on its official website- pseb.ac.in. All the desired students have to visit their respective schools to collect PSEB 12th Roll Number 2020. Scroll down the page to know more.
PSEB 12th Admit Card 2020
Punjab board conducts class 12 examinations in the first week of March. However, in order to appear in such examinations, the students need to have their admit card. Last year, the board conducted class 12 examinations from March 01 to April 22. Whereas the admit card was issued in the month of February. Therefore, we are expecting that the board will follow the same schedule this year too. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates related to class 12 admit card.
|PSEB 12th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||Feb 2020|
|Exam Dates||03 Mar – 03 Apr 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of PSEB 12th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Attain PSEB 12th Roll Number 2020
Punjab board releases the admit card for class 12 students at the school login. The students can follow the steps mentioned below to attain the roll number.
Step.1- Punjab board releases the roll number at the school login. So, the school heads have to login using the username and password provided by the board.
Step.2- Now, the students have to visit their respective schools to collect the admit card.
Step.3- Once you have attained your admit card, check all the details present on it.
Step.4- If there is any error in the admit card, get it corrected by the school heads.
Step.5- Now, take your admit card along with you. Do not forget to carry it on each day of examination.
What Does Class 12 Roll Number Consists of
Admit Card is a very vital document on the day of examination. It consists of some important information which is necessary at the time of frisking and document verification. Here, we have discussed the list of details present on the admit card or roll number.
- Name of the Board
- Examination’s Name
- Respective Class
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Maximum Marks
- Test Centre Details
- Signature of the Student
- Important Instructions
Some Important Instructions: Know Here
Once you have attained the admit card, the students have to read the instructions written at the back of it. Here are some of the general instructions that the student should keep in mind while appearing for the exam.
- Before leaving for the exam centre, make sure that you are carrying all the important documents required during exam.
- Maintain discipline and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and verification of documents.
- Each student is allotted with one seat in the exam hall. The students are advised to siton the seat allotted to them.
- When the students will get their answer sheet, you are not allowed to tear any piece of sheet from it.
- Use of abusive language is prohibited in the exam centre. Strict actions will be taken against such students.
- Any student found using unfair means practices will not be allowed to write the further examinations, Also, the authorities will take the strict actions against such students.
- Students are not allowed to interact with other students. If there is any doubt then you need to ask the invigilator present at that duration of time.
- Before leaving the exam centre, students need to submit their respective answer sheet to the invigilator.
- The students will not be allowed to exit the exam centre before the end time of the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the questions which the students frequently ask regarding the class 12 admit card.
Ans.1- Punjab board is going to release the admit card in the month of February 2020 expectedly.
Ans.2- Punjab board releases the admit card at the school login. The school id and password is provided to the school heads by the board. So, the students need to visit their respective schools to attain the admit card.
Ans.3- Admit card is a must to carry on the day of examination. Along with this, you can carry any identity proof to the exam centre.
Ans.4- Students can not carry any electronic gadgets, unnecessary stationery items etc inside the exam centre.
Official Website: pseb.ac.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!