Are you curious to know about PSEB 12th admit card 2019? Here, we are going to discuss the same. PSEB 12th roll number 2019 will available by the end of February. You will able to check your admit card easily through the link available here. Apart from this, the Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) will release the admit card officially through its website- pseb.ac.in. The students who are going to appear for the upcoming session can check out all the details from here. Admit card is the mandatory document which is must to carry along with you on the day of examination. Read out the content to know about PSEB 12th admit card 2019 in detail.
PSEB 12th Admit Card 2019| PSEB 12th Roll Number 2019
Punjab board conducts the 12th class examinations in the month of April as per the last year information. So, it is expecting that the board will release the admit card prior to a month before the examinations. PSEB 12th admit card 2019 will consist of the roll number which is a unique identity provided by the examination board. Here, you will come across the procedure of checking out PSEB 12th roll number 2019, important dates and many more. So, have a look at the table given below.
|PSEB 12th 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||Feb 2019|
|Date of Examination||Apr 2019|
Admit card: To check the availability of your PSEB 12th admit card 2019 visit the official website- pseb.ac.in
Steps To Download PSEB 12th Admit Card 2019
In order to download your Punjab School Education Board 12th admit card for the session 2019 follow the steps provided below.
- Firstly, click on the link of PSEB 12th admit card for the session 2019. Remember the link will get active as per the official declaration.
- Once you click on the link a login window will appear on your screen.
- Here, you have to enter some of the important information such as your name, date of birth or other details.
- After login successfully, your PSEB 12th admit card 2019 will appear on your screen.
- Check all the details mentioned on your admit card very carefully and download it.
- Take out the print out of your admit card and do not forget to carry it on the day of examination.
Details On PSEB 12th Admit Card 2018
Here you will come across the list of the items provided on your PSEB 12th admit card 2018. Have a look at them.
- Student Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Your date of birth
- Board Name
- Examination Name
- Your Respective Class
- Test Centre Details
- Schedule of Examination
- Timings of Examination
- Reporting Timings
- Important Instructions
- Your Photograph
- Signature of candidate
Some Important Instructions
Before appearing for the examinations it is advised to all the students who are going to appear for the examination have a look at the points given below.
- Preferably and most importantly, do not forget to carry all your documents along with you such as your admit card and other identities if required.
- While downloading your admit card, make ensure that all the details mentioned on it are correct in all respect.
- At the examination centre, your admit card will be verified by the invigilator. Failure of this may result in the cancellation of the examination.
- Reach to the examination hall on time. It is advised to reach to the examination centre five minutes before the scheduled timing.
- Do not carry any kind of paper along with you on the day of examination.
- Borrowing of the things is not allowed during the examination. If you find to indulge in this then it may also result in the cancellation of the examination.
- Carry all the required stationery items along with with you as well as the water bottle etc.
- Mobile phones, calculators, bags, wallets, etc are some of the items not allowed inside the examination hall.
Hope this article will help you to some extent. If you have any query regarding this, please let us know through your comments in the box provided below.
PSEB Admit Card 2019
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.