If you are looking for PSEB 10th Result 2021, then CLICK HERE.
PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020 for regular and private (Compartment/ DIC/ Additional/ Reappear) candidates released. So, private students can check and download their admit card through a link provided here. While PSEB 10th Roll Number 2020 for the regular students is available at the school login. Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) issues the class 10th admit card on its official website – pseb.ac.in. School heads/ principals can download the admit card online by providing the user id and password. Now, to know PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020 in detail check the content given below.
PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020
Punjab board class 10th exams are going to begin from the 3rd week of March. However, to appear for the exams students need to collect their admit card from their respective schools. Last year PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020 was issued on March 04. Now, to know the important dates regarding PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020 check the table given below.
|PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||02 Mar 2020|
|Starting of the Exams||17 Mar 2020|
|End of the Examination||13 Apr 2020|
Admit Card: To check and download PSEB Admit Card 2020 for private candidates Click Here
Important Notice for Schools Regarding Conduct of Examination March 2020
Steps To Download PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020 For Private Students
Here we are with the steps to download the admit card online. So, have a look at the following points listed below.
1st Step- Firstly, click on the link of the admit card available on this page.
2nd Step- As you click on the link a login window opens on your screen.
3rd Step- Here you need to select your batch and select the option through which you obtain your roll number.
4th Step- After the successful submission of the details your admit card appear on the screen.
5th Step- Check your admit card carefully and download it for fur further correspondence.
Procedure To Obtain PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020 For Regular Students
Punjab board releases the class 10th admit card at the school login. Thus, to check and obtain the admit card through offline mode check the steps given below.
1st Step- Firstly, students need to visit their respective school and need to contact the respective school authority.
2nd Step- School heads can download the admit card of all the registered students online by entering the user id and password in the space provided.
3rd Step- After receiving the final admit card students are advised to check the details on the admit card carefully.
4th Step- In case of any discrepancy students can contact the concerned authority immediately.
5th Step- At the end do not forget to carry your admit card and move further.
Important Details Available On Admit Card
- Students Name
- Students Roll Number
- Enrolment Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth of the Students
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- School Code
- The Name of the School
- Exam Centre Code
- Centre Name
- Some Other Information
Students tend to get anxiety before the examination and in that, they forget about the things. So, in this section, we are going to tell you some important instructions that you can’t avoid. Check them below:
- Students need to reach the examination center on the time set by the board and given on their admit card. Therefore, they are advised to leave there house half an hour before the examination.
- Always carry your admit card to the examination with yourself. Because without an admit card you are not going to enter the examination.
- Carry a water bottle and extra pen to the examination to avoid wasting your time
- Students having some kind of trouble in any question can only ask the examiner available in the hall. However, you can check with any other student only with the permission of the examiner.
- Students are not allowed to have any kind of electronic device or piece of paper in the examination. However, if any students have been carrying one by mistake is advised to throw it out or tell the examiner.
- Any misbehavior towards the examiner is going to turn into an urgent suspension from the examination. Meanwhile, students can get suspended from the examination coming forwards as well.
- At the end of the examination, students need to give their sheets to the examiner. However, you have not given him your sheets and they get lost he is going to be responsible for that neither the board.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1. When will PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020 be issued?
Ques 2. How to obtain Punjab board class 10th admit card?
Ques 3. What is the exam date for PSEB class 10th exams 2020?
Ques 4. Is calculator is allowed inside the exam hall?
Ques 5. What are the exam timings for class 10th exams 2020?
All the best for the Examination
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the information please refer to us in the comment section.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.