PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020 is expected to release by the 1st week of March. Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) is going to release the PSEB 10th Roll Number 2020 on the school login at the official website which is pseb.ac.in. This means that the admit card can only be accessed by the respective school of yours. Therefore, for obtaining these students need to contact their school authority. However, the PSEB also releases the notification regarding the release of the admit card that students can check on the home page and here as well. For more information you can check the content given below:
PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020 | PSEB 10th Roll Number 2020
Last year the examination for class 10th began from March 15 to April 02. Before this, the board released the admit card on the school login on March 04. The school uses the unique user ID and password into the board website where they obtain the admit card. After obtaining them they distribute it amongst the students. Now if you want to know about the important dates of the PSEB 10th Roll Number 2020 from the given table below:
|PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Starting of the Exams||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|End of the Examination||1st week of Apr 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of PSEB Admit Card 2020 Click Here
Procedure For Obtaining PSEB 10th Admit Card 2020
Students can check the easy steps that can help you understand the procedure that takes to obtain your PSEB 10th Roll Number 2020 from the section given below:
1st- Students need to contact the respective school authority regarding the release of the admit card and for obtaining it.
2nd- Firstly, the board releases the notification regarding the release of the admit card on the school login.
3rd- Then the respective school’s login from the unique ID and Password given to them by the board.
4th- After obtaining the admit card school distributes it amongst the students.
5th- Meanwhile, students have to check the information available on the admit card carefully after obtaining it.
6th- If there is any mistake available on the admit card consult the respective school authority.
7th- And if there is no mistake keep it safe and do not forget to take it to every examination with you.
Important Details Available On The Admit Card
- Students Name
- Students Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth of the Students
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- School Code
- The Name of the School
- Exam Center Code
- Centre Name
- Some Other Information
Importance Of Admit Card
Admit card is a quite important document for students. On these documents it depends if they are going to sit in the examination or not. Therefore we advise everyone the first thing is to carry the admit card. It works as an identification tool for students arriving on the examination in a new place. The examiner is going to believe the admit card which has the stamp and signature from the board. Other than this the admit card also comes handy during the release of the result and obtaining it.
Students tend to get anxiety before the examination and in that, they forget about the things. So, in this section, we are going to tell you some important instructions that you can’t avoid. Check them below:
- Students need to reach the examination center on the time set by the board and given on their admit card. Therefore, they are advised to leave there house half an hour before the examination.
- Always carry your admit card to the examination with yourself. Because without an admit card you are not going to enter the examination.
- Carry a water bottle and extra pen to the examination to avoid wasting your time
- Students having some kind of trouble in any question can only ask the examiner available in the hall. However, you can check with any other student only with the permission of the examiner.
- Students are not allowed to have any kind of electronic device or piece of paper in the examination. However, if any students have been carrying one by mistake is advised to throw it out or tell the examiner.
- Any misbehavior towards the examiner is going to turn into an urgent suspension from the examination. Meanwhile, students can get suspended from the examination coming forwards as well.
- At the end of the examination, students need to give their sheets to the examiner. However, you have not given him your sheets and they get lost he is going to be responsible for that neither the board.
All the best for the Examination
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the information please refer to us in the comment section.