Maharashtra Board Exams 2022 have commenced with HSC Class 12 English paper on March 4, 2022. As per the evaluation plan released by MSBSHSE, the SSC, HSC exams are being held for a total of 100 marks. Out of these 100 marks, 80 are given for theory examination and 20 marks for practicals/ project work/ oral test, internal assessment, etc. In order to pass the theory examination, students need to obtain a minimum of 35% marks in each topic. Maharashtra State Board introduced a new rule of passing criteria for the students of Class 10 and 12 which came effective from the 2015-16 batch.
Also Check: Maharashtra HSC English Paper Solution 2022
Maharashtra Board Exam 2022 Passing Marks
In order to be declared as passed and be eligible to be promoted for the higher studies, students need not only to obtain minimum marks in theory but also practical exams and in aggregate. The passing marks out of 80 in Maharashtra Board for SSC and HSC students is 35%. However, in case a student falls short of 2 to 3 marks, then the board shall imply the Condonation policy, in which such students are given a few marks (depending on the subject) to be declared as passed.
|Class||Passing Marks out of 80|
Maharashtra Board SSC Passing Marks Policy 2022
Students can check the passing rules for Maharashtra SSC Board Exam 2022 from below.
- In order to pass the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination, students need to obtain at least ‘C’ grade in each optional and main subjects.
- In Optional Technical subjects, students are required to secure at leats 35% marks.
- For Social Science and other language subjects, the Maharashtra SSC passing marks are 35 out of a total of 100 marks.
- For subjects like Mathematics and Science in which the maximum marks is 150, the passing marks will be 52.
- In an exceptional case, if in a subject, multuple paper and practical exams are conducted, the passing marks are calculated using the marks after the marks in all the papers are added.
Maharashtra Board HSC Passing Marks 2022
From the section below, students can check the passing marks policy for Maharashtra HSC Board 12th exam 2022.
- Students need to secure a minimum 35% marks should be scored by a student in order to pass the MAHA HSC Board exam.
- If both theory & practical exams are conducted, the Passing marks 2022 HSC will be calculated after marks for both the papers of that subjects are added.
- In case of a students who appears for all subjects and fall in any one or more subject shall get a condonation of 15 marks in aggregare. However, it is to be noted that this applicable only for a maximum of 3 subjects.
- Moreover, if a students who has represented in any sport at state, national or international level, then they shall get a grace mark of 15 instead of 10.
The condonation marks to be awarded based on the subject pattern as per the details given in the table below:
|Subject 1||3 Marks|
|Subject 2||5 Marks|
|Subject 3||8 Marks|
FAQs for Maharashtra Board Exam 20222 Passing Rules
Ans. Maharashtra HSC board 2022 exams are scheduled to be held from March 4 till April 6, 2022.
Ans. Students need to obtain a minimum of 35% marks in the theory examination.
Ans. In case, a student is not able to score the passing marks even after automatic condonation of marks, then they will get a chance to appear for the supplementary/ compartment exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.