The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) has released the dates sheet for the Odisha Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Board Exams. The exams for HSC will start from February 23, 2018, and it will end on March 08, 2018. The Odisha HSC exam will be in 1st sitting and the timing is 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM. The Odisha HSC Time Table 2018 will be very helpful for the students. The date sheet has contained the date of the exam, day, subject. So the students can check the Odisha HSC Time Table 2018 and can start the preparation accordingly. The students are advised to check the date sheet frequently so that they will have the idea of the present exam as well as the next exam. The students can check the detailed information related to Odisha HSC Time Table from the page below.
Odisha HSC Time Table 2018
As Odisha Board has announced the exam, dates so the students are advised to start the preparation. HSC students are the first ones to face the board exam so they are advised to stay calm and keep studying to score good marks. So that you will be able to get good Odisha 10th Result 2018.
The students can check the Odisha HSC Time Table 2018 from the image given below.
Time Table: Click Here to check the Odisha HSC Date Sheet 2018.
Official Website: www.bseodisha.nic.in
How to Prepare for Odisha HSC Board 2018
Higher Secondary Exam is one of the most precious exams for the student. The students who are going to appear the Odisha HSC Board Exam 2018 are advised to follow these steps.
- Do not wait for the last minute preparation. Complete your syllabus as soon as possible.
- The students should make the time management to study. Do not waste the time on preparing the whole syllabus. Prepare according to the weightage of marks of the topics asked in the exam.
- Practice the previous papers. It will help the students to prepare the most important topics and it will improve your learning process.
- Some students do not like group study. They study on their own. But group study is a very good option for the students. It will help the students to prepare more topics in less time.
- Do not be stressed. Prepare the syllabus very calmly and with great patience.
- The students should take very nutritious diet so that they can be mentally and physically strong for the exams.
- Make a schedule for the preparation according to the subject. Give more time to the little difficult subjects and comparatively less time to easy subjects.
- Be focused and do not lose hope. If you will work hard, you will definitely get good marks.
- The students should not learn the subject. Understanding of the subject is more important than to just learn it.
- For the Maths exam, make the list or chart of the formulas. Learn those formulas regularly. Maths is a subject which demands practice. So practice the questions every day.
- For the language exams, read the chapters. Do not try to grasp the chapters.
- Do the revision regularly. It is very important to revise the learned subjects.
- Stay away from the social media for some time. Do not waste the time in surfing the net or using the social media applications.
What to Carry on Exam Day?
The students feel very stressed out at the time of examination so they usually forget some important stuff to carry at the time of examination. Here is some important stuff to carry for exams.
- First of all, it is very important to carry the admit card at the time of examination. The admit card is the identity proof of the student because it contains the name of the student, roll number, exam venue etc. The students will not be allowed to appear for the exam without the admit card.
- Carry some extra pen/pencil so that if there would be some issue with the pen/pencil then you would have another one to use.
- Carry the geometry box at the time of Geometry Exam.
- Carry a watch to check the time frequently. The time management is very important for the examination.
- Carry a water bottle to avoid going out from the exam hall. So you will be able to save some time.
- Do not carry any extra paper or any gadget in the exam hall.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.