Odisha HSC Supplementary Time Table 2020 – Board of Secondary Education (BSE) has released Odisha HSC supplementary time table. The board is going to conduct Odisha HSC supplementary exam 2020 will be held from September 14 top 22, 2020. It is going to be conducted in the morning shift from 10:00 AM to 12:00 noon. The first exam is for First language exam and the last exam is for Social Science. In order to appear for the compartment exam, students had to fill online application form and pay the required amount of compartment fee. The last date to submit the compartment form is over. Check more details on Odisha HSC supplementary time table 2020 from this page.
Latest: Odisha HSC supplementary time table 2020 has been released. Check it from below.
Click here for Odisha HSC supplementary admit card 2020.
Odisha HSC Supplementary Time Table 2020
The supplementary exam is conducted for those students who could not pass the main examination in one or two subjects. Students can check the schedule for the release of Odisha HSC supplementary exam time table 2020 from the table below:
|Exam date||Exam timings||Subject name|
|14-09-2020||10.00 am to 12.00 Noon||FLO (ODIA)|
|15-09-2020||10.00 am to 12.00 Noon||English (SLE)|
|16-09-2020||10.00 am to 12.00 Noon||Hindi (TLH)|
|18-09-2020||10.00 am to 12.00 Noon||Sanskrit (TLS)|
|19-09-2020||10.00 am to 12.00 Noon||Mathematics|
|21-09-2020||10.00 am to 12.00 Noon||General Science|
|22-09-2020||10.00 am to 12.00 Noon||Social Science|
How to Download Odisha HSC Supplementary Time Table 2020?
To download Odisha 10th supplementary exam time table, students may follow the instructions as provided below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to download the supplementary time table.
Step 2: After this, in the next screen, your time table pdf will appear in the next screen.
Step 3: Check the supplementary exam schedule and take a print out of it.
This is how Odisha HSC 10th supplementary time table looks like….
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha HSC Supplementary Exam 2020
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as provided below can appear for the supplementary exam:
- Candidates who enrolled during 2018 and could not fill up the application forms for Annual HSC Examination 2020 can appear the Supplementary HSC Examination 2020 under School Regular Category.
- Those who were unsuccessful (“F” grade, “ABS” & “MP”) in Annual HSC exam 2020 can appear the Supplementary HSC exam under the same student category (SR/ QR/ ER) as they appeared for the main examination.
- Candidates who appeared have been unsuccessful at the following examinations are eligible to appear under the student category Ex-Regular (ER) –
- Regular & Quasi Regular candidates of Annual/ Supplementary HSC exam 2014.
- Regular, Quasi Regular & Ex-Regular (New) candidates of Annual/ Supplementary HSC exam 2015.
- Regular, Quasi Reguar & Ex-Regular candidates of Annual/ Supplementary HSC exam 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.
Category of Correspondence Candidates are eligible to fill compartment application forms
- Correspondence course candidates who have appeared and have been unsuccessful at the following examinations are eligible to appear under the student category, Correspondence Course Ex-Regular (CE).
- Correspondence Course Regular candidates of Annual/ Supplementary HSC exam 2014.
- Correspondence Course Regular & Correspondence Course Ex-Regular (New) candidates of Annual/ Supplementary HSC exam 2015.
- Correspondence Course Regular & Correspondence Course Ex-Regular candidates of Annual/ Supplementary HSC exam, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.
Odisha HSC Supplementary 2020 Application Fee
In order to submit the application fee for supplementary exam, students will need to pay the following amount:
|School Regular (SR)||Rs. 420|
|Quasi Regular (QR)||Rs. 500|
|Ex-Regular (ER)||Rs. 500|
Odisha HSC Supplementary Application Form 2020 Schedule
Students can refer to the schedule for Odisha HSC 10th compartment application form as provided in the table below:
|Odisha HSC Supplementary Form 2020||Important dates|
|Release of supplementary form||10 Aug 2020|
|Last date to pay the application fee||18 Aug 2020 up to 11:45 PM|
|Last date to submit the form||19 Aug 2020 up to midnight|
Odisha 10th Supplementary 10th Admit Card 2020
BSE, Odisha has released class 10th supplementary admit card online at bseodisha.nic.in. It can be downloaded from the official website or can be obtained from their respective school. However, before reporting to their school, it is advised to first confirm with their authorities. To download Odisha 10th supplementary admit card, students have to log in using school code and password. Appear for the exam as per the schedule and time printed on it.
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.