Looking for Odisha HSC Supplementary Admit Card 2020, then Click here.
Odisha HSC Supplementary Admit Card 2019 for school regular, quasi-regular, and ex-regular students is out now. So, the class 10 students can now download the supplementary admit card. A direct link to download the same has been provided on the page. However, the Board of Secondary Education (BSE) has released the Odisha HSC Supplementary Admit Card 2019 on its official website- bseodisha.ac.in. In order to download the admit card, students need to log in using their school code. To know more about the class 10 supplementary examinations 2019, students can go through the page.
Odisha HSC Supplementary Admit Card 2019
Class 10 supplementary examinations will take place from July 08, 2019. However, the students need to carry their admit card along with them. Admit card is a very important document on the day of examination. It acts as an identity proof of the student. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10 supplementary admit card.
|Odisha Class 10 Supplementary Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||02 Jul 2019|
|Start Date of Examination||08 Jul 2019|
|Last Date of Examination||14 Jul 2019|
Admit Card: To check and download your Odisha HSC Supplementary Admit Card 2019 Click Here
How to Download Odisha HSC Supplementary Admit Card 2019?
Odisha board has released the admit card at the official login. However, registered candidates need to download the same in order to appear in the exam. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for downloading the supplementary admit card. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- First of all, visit the official website. To do so, you can click on the link provided on the page.
Step.2- After that, a new page of login will appear.
Step.3- On that page, you need to fill in your school code. After that, click on the “Login” button.
Step.4- Your admit card will appear on the page. You can check and download the same for future purposes.
Details Present on Class 10 Admit Card
The admit card consist of personal, educational and exam related information. All the information present on it is important for a candidate to know. The list of details available on class 10 admit card is as follows:
- Student’s Name
- Name of the Board
- Name of the School
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Enrollment Number
- Name of the Parent’s
- Date of Birth
- Subject Names
- Signature of the Student
- Photograph of the Student
Important Instructions for Examination
Admit card issued to the student consist of some important information at the back of it. The students are advised to read them properly. Here, we have discussed some of the general instructions regarding the exam which a student should know.
- Students are advised to reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the commencement of exam.
- Make sure to carry all the important documents. No student will be allowed to give the exam without the required documents.
- No unauthorised things are allowed in the exam centre.
- Any electronic gadget, mobile phones, calculators, smart watches, laser pens are permitted in the exam centre.
- No student is allowed to go outside the centre during the exam. If you want to go, you can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- The students need to take permission from the invigilator in order to talk to a fellow student for something.
- Any student found using unfair mean practices will be expelled from the exam. However, the concerned authority is responsible for taking further actions.
- Do not write anything on the question paper. It will be considered as the mean of unfair practices.
Official Website: bseodisha.ac.in
All the Best!!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.