The Odisha CHSE Time Table 2018 has been published by the state Board of Secondary Education. The date sheet has contains the date, day of the exam, and respective subject. The Odisha CHSE board exam will commence on February 23, 2018, and the end date of the exam is March 08, 2018. The exams will be held in the 1st sitting. The timing for it is 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM. You are advised to reach the exam hall before 30 minutes. The CHSE Odisha Time Table should be carefully checked by the candidates. In order to not miss an exam, stick it on a wall or save the dates on your phone.Through this article you can also reach to the latest updates regarding Odhisa +2 result 2018. The detailed information related to Odisha CHSE Time Table 2018 and many more is given on this page.
CHSE Odisha Time Table 2018
As the CHSE Odisha Time Table 2018 dates are announced so the students are advised shift the mode of preparation from starting the new topics to revision. The students should not have stress and prepare the subjects according to the date sheet. The CHSE Odisha Time Table 2018 can be checked from the image given below.
Time Table: Click Here to check CHSE Odisha Time Table 2018.
Official Website: www.bseodisha.nic.in
How to Download CHSE Odisha Time Table 2018
The students can download the Odisha +2 Time Table 2018 from the official website. The timetable will be in pdf format. The students can download it by following the steps given below.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link to download the CHSE Odisha Time Table 2018.
- After clicking, the timetable will be opened.
- Download the timetable and take the printout.
Dos and Don’ts for Odisha CHSE Exam 2018
While giving the exam, few points are very important to remember. The students are advised to have a look at these:
- The students are advised to reach the exam center 30 minutes before the exam.
- First of all, write your roll number on the question paper and answer sheet. Do not write anything else on the question paper.
- Read all the instructions carefully written on the question paper and understand the exam well.
- First, answer those questions which you think you can answer correctly. After that pick those questions to answer which are not easy for you.
- Write the answers clearly. Do not mess the answers.
- Stay cool and calm at the time of giving the exam.
- Time management is very important for the exam. So wear a watch and keep checking the time and answer the questions accordingly.
- Keep some time to check the answers you have written after attempting all the questions.
- Write only relevant answers related to the question.
- Do not leave any question. Try to answer all the questions.
- Do not carry any extra paper or electronic gadget in the examination hall.
- Do not try to elaborate all the answer. Give the answer according to the respective marks.
Be Stress Free and You Shall Win!
Stress is not a state of mind but a habit and the most common problem among the students. Get stressed during the exam time is natural but not beneficial. Stay calm and just focus on preparing well. Do not think about the result or any other factor.
Do Yoga, take proper rest, eat properly, these are some basic things that will help rejuvenate your body and mind. Only a healthy body and mind can perform well. The students should not do the last night fight at the time of preparing. Start studying now so that you would be automatically prepared for the exam. Take the advice of your parents and talk to them about it. Surely you would get some ease. After the exam, do not try to over discuss it because if you would have done some mistakes in the exam, then you will continuously remember it and your next exam will be negatively affected.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.