Odisha 12th Admit Card 2019 will be available soon. So, if you are looking for the same then check out the entire content given below. The date of issuance of admit card is not yet announced. But here, we are providing the expecting dates of the availability of the admit card. Odisha 12th Admit Card 2019 will available by the fourth week of February. Students going to appear for the next session examinations i.e 2019 keep yourself updated for the same. Council of Higher Secondary (CHSE), Odisha will release the class 12th (+2) admit card officially through its website- chseodisha.nic.in. However, you will able to check and download your Odisha 12th admit card online through the link available here. Now, to know more details have a look at the content mentioned below.
Odisha 12th Admit Card 2019| CHSE Odisha +2 Admit Card 2019
Carrying the admit card is the mandatory thing on the day of examination. Odisha Board going to conduct the class 12th examinations from March 07 to March 30, 2019. So, start preparing accordingly. Here, through this article, you will come across the procedure of checking your admit card online, important dates and many more. But before that have a look at the table of the dates of the examination from below.
|Odisha 12th 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit card||Feb 2019|
|Dates of Examination||07 Mar- 30 Mar 2019|
Admit Card: In order to check the availability of Odisha, 12th admit card 2019 visit the official website- chseodisha.nic.in
Steps To Check Odisha 12th Admit Card 2019
Odisha 12th admit card for the session 2019 will be available online. So, in order to download it follow the steps provided below.
1st Step: In a very first step visit the link of the admit card which will be provided on this page. On the other hand, you can also check it through the link available here.
2nd Step: As you click on the link a login window will appear on your screen.
3rd Step: Here enter your information such as your roll number or name or other details.
4th Step: After the successful submission of information, your Odisha 12th admit card 2019 will appear on your screen.
5th Step: Check your desired admit card very carefully and download it.
6th Step: After downloading your admit card take the print out of it
Details On Odisha 12th Admit Card 2019
Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) will issue your +2 (class 12th) admit card. So, have a look at the content will your admit card consist of.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Your Respective Class
- Name of the Examination
- Board Name
- Name of the Subjects with Dates of Exams
- Exam Centre Details
- Examination Timings
- Reporting Timing
- Important Instructions
Some Important Instructions
Through this section, we are going to discuss some of the important instructions which must be kept in mind while downloading as well as going to appear for the examination.
- Most importantly, do not forget to carry all the documents along with you such as your admit card and other if required.
- Before downloading your admit card check whether all the details mentioned on it are correct or not.
- In case of any discrepancy found in the admit card contact the examination authority immediately.
- At your respective examination centre, your admit card will be verified by the invigilator and if the details did not match then it may result into the cancellation of the examination.
- While appearing for an exam carry all the required items along with you such as a pen, pencil, geometry box, water bottle, etc.
- Mobile phones, calculator, smart watches, bags, wallets etc are some of the prohibited items inside the examination centre.
- Make ensure that you will not carry any kind of paper. Along with this, the borrowing of the things is not allowed during the examination.
- Do not panic and attempt all the questions very carefully in order to secure good passing percentage.
Importance of Carrying Admit Card- Know Here
The admit card is the gateway for appearing in the examination. Without having the admit card students are not allowed to appear for an exam. The examination board will issue the admit card to those only who are eligible for appearing for the examinations at the state level. Your desired admit card will contain your roll number which is a unique identity provided to you. This roll number will also require at the time of the declaration of the result. So, students get your admit card and perform well in your respective exams.