Odisha 10th Open School Admit Card 2020 – Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha has released 2nd exam admit card 2020. It can be downloaded online at bseodisha.ac.in or can be downloaded from the direct link on this page. To download Odisha 10th open school admit card, students will need to login using school code and password. It is mandatory for the students to carry the hard copy of Odisha 10th open school (2nd) admit card on the day of the exam. It consists of personal details of the candidate as well as exam details. Check more details on Odisha 10th Open school admit card 2020 from this page.
Latest: Odisha 10th open school admit card 2020 for 2nd exam is now available. Click on the link below to download it.
Odisha 10th Open School Admit Card 2020
The admit card is released by online mode only and is not sent to the candidates by post / courier. Students can check the schedule for release of Odisha 10th Open school admit card 2020 from the table below.
|Odisha 10th Open School Admit Card 2020||Date for 2nd exam||Date for 1st exam|
|Availability of Admit Card||07 Sep 2020||06 Feb 2020|
|Exam Date||To be notified||19 Feb – 29 Feb 2020|
Download here: Click here to download Odisha class 10th (2nd) Open Admit Card 2020.
How to Download Odisha class 10th (2nd) Open Admit Card 2020?
To download the Open school 10th admit card, you may follow the instructions as provided below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to download the admit card.
Step 2: Next, the students will need to enter the following details:
- School code.
Step 3: Click on the ‘login’ button to submit the details.
Step 4: Once you submit the login details your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Lastly, the students will have to download and take a print out of the admit card for future reference.
Details Given in Odisha Open School 10th Admit Card 2020
Here we are with the details present on your admit card. So, go through the following points as listed below.
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Name of Student
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- School Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name of Subjects
- Exam Dates
- Exam Timings
- Test Centr Details
- Important Instructions
List of Important Instructions- Know Here
Along with the roll number and the exam centre details board has also released the list of Important instructions. So, go through the following points as given below.
- Students are advised firstly to keep their all documents safe with them such as the admit card and the other documents.
- Along with this, make ensure that all the details present on the admit card are correct in all aspects.
- The admit card consists of details such as roll number, exam centre details, exam timings and more. So, reach your respective exam centre on time. Do not get late.
- Carry all the required items such as the pen, pencil, geometry box, colors etc.
- Do not carry any electronic item such as mobile phones, calculator, smartwatches, bluetooth devices etc along with you.
- Along with this, no student is allowed to carry any kind of paper, bag, wallet etc inside the exam hall.
- Borrowing things is not allowed inside the exam hall. Thus, carry all the required items along with you.
- In case of violating any law, the desired student would not be allowed to appear in further exams.
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.