Odisha plus two results (class 12th) arts and commerce result 2018 has been declared today i.e on June 09, 2018 at 10:30 am. Now, all the students who were eagerly waiting for their arts and commerce result can check it through the link available here. The board has announced the result officially on its website- chseodisha.nic.in. To check Odhisa +2 Result 2018 (class 12th), the students will have to submit the roll number or your name. Now, in the below-mentioned content, you will come across the procedure involved while checking your result.
Odhisa +2 Result 2018| CHSE Odhisa Result for 12th class
Before knowing the procedure for checking the Odhisa +2 Result 2018 let’s check the dates of the examination and the result from the table as mentioned below.
|Odhisa +2 2018||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Examination||23rd Feb 2018|
|Last Date of Examination||08 Mar 2018|
|Declaration of Result||09 June (Commerce and Arts stream)
19 May 2018 (Science Stream)
Result: Click Here to check Arts and Commerce and Vocational Result.
- Click Here To check Arts Result 2018.
- Click Here to check Commerce Result 2018.
- Know more here about CHSE +2 statistics 2018
How to check Odhisa +2 Result 2018?
As discussed above every year CHSE, Odhisa declared the 12th result. So, to attain your result you required following certain steps as mentioned below.
1. For checking your result online first visit the website as mentioned above or you can also check your result through the link which will provide on this page.
2. As you click on the link a login window will appear on your screen. Here, you are asked to enter some of the basic details.
3. Now, enter your roll number and the registration number same as it mentioned on your admit card.
4. Once you enter all the information correctly click on the submit button.
5. Now, your result will display on your screen. Check your result carefully.
6. At the end download your result and take the print out of it. Keep the hard copy of your result safe with you until the original marksheet didn’t receive.
Previous Year Statistics of Odhisa +2 Result
In this section, we are going to discuss the statistical data of Odhisa +2 result 2018. By analyzing the data you can simply get an idea of the overall performance and also make up your mind regarding your upcoming result. Now, if we talk about the passing percentage then 81.11% was the overall percentage. 82.36% is the passing percentage of the girls and 80.29% is the passing percentage of the boys.
About Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odhisa
The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odhisa (CHSE) has developed in accordance with the Odhisa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982. The education board has come in the functioning on 2nd January 1996. The board has developed with the aim of providing the knowledge at the state level. CHSE Odhisa board is responsible for conducting the exams at the secondary as well as at the higher secondary level. Apart from this, the responsibility of declaring the result is in the hands of the state board.