All those students who are going to appear for NIOS examination in the month of April can now check their admit card for practical Exam 2018. NIOS Practical Exam Admit card April 2018 is available now. You can easily check the dates through the link given on our page in the below mentioned content. NIOS Practical Exam Admit card April 2018 is available both for secondary and the senior secondary classes. The procedure of obtaining your admit card is discussed in the following section.
NIOS Practical Exam Admit Card April 2018
NIOS conducts the examination in the two categories i.e the All India Exams and the Overseas exams. In accordance to the datesheet available All India Practical Exams is going to start in the month of March. While the overseas Practical exams is going to start in the month of April. To know the exact dates of the examination check it out the table as given below.
Dates of Practical Exam for All India Exams
|Dates||Subject & code|
|15th- 19th March 2018||Home Science (321), Biology (314), Geography (316), Painting (332)|
|20th -24th March 2018||Chemistry (313), Physics (312), Environmental Science (333)|
|25th – 29th March 2018||Computer Science (330), Data Entry Operations (336), Mass Communication (335), Library and Information Science (339)|
Dates of Practical Exams for Overseas Exams
|Dates||Subject & code|
|17th- 20th April 2018||Home Science (321), Biology (314), Geography (316), Painting (332)|
|21st -23rd April 2018||Chemistry (313), Physics (312), Environmental Science (333)|
|24th- 27th April 2018||Computer Science (330), Data Entry Operations (336), Mass Communication (335), Library and Information Science (339)|
Admit Card: To download your NIOS Practical Exam admit card Click Here.
Official Website: www.nios.ac.in
Procedure to Download NIOS Practical Exam Admit Card 2018
In this section, you will come across the procedure o checking your admit card online. All the students from the All India exams category as well as the Overseas Category can download their admit card very easily. Now, check the steps involved while downloading it.
- At first click on the above mentioned link check your admit card by choosing your class- Secondary or Senior Secondary.
- Or you can also visit the official website and click on the Student Information centre.
- As you click select the examination column and click on the Admit card link available.
- Now., you need to select your class secondary or Senior Secondary.
- As you select you need to enter some basic details to login and your admit card will display on your screen .
- Download your admit card and take out the print out it. As you are required to carry it to the examination centre on the day of examination.
Details On NIOS Practical Exam Admit Card
Now, we see that what your NIOS Practical Exam Admit card display the details in the following context.
- Your Name
- Enrollment Number
- Examination name
- Date of the Examination
- Examination Centre
- Your Photograph (if applicable)
- Signature (If applicable)
- Some Important Instructions
Some Important Instructions Related NIOS Admit Card
- Don’t forget to carry your admit card to the examination centre on the day of your examination.
- Check all the details mentioned on your admit card very carefully.
- An Invigilator will present in our examination hall and check whether you carry your admit card or not.
- Try to reach to the examination centre before atleast 25 minutes than the scheduled timing.
- Do not carry any eatable items and any kind of paper to the examination hall.
- Carry your own belongings to the examination hall like pen, pencil, eraser, ruler, water bottle.
- Do not borrow the things from anyone otherwise it may result into the cancellation of your exam paper.
- Remember not to carry any kind of electronic items along with you.
- Read all the instructions very carefully before appearing for an examination.
- In case of any discrepancy in your admit card contact immediately to the examination coordinator.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.